EBay

Brilliant!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always wanted one of these, even if it were a vintage remake, but the only picture I can find, Mogilny is wearing the "C" that season. Any pics with an "A" out there? Any severe innaccuracies with this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I was also looking at the white vancouver Luongo if he accepts a lowball price for it.

Those look cool, but the South Korean location raises a red flag when considering if they are a reproduction or not. Hard to tell from their pricing structure, which is a bit all over the place. At least they are not all $14.95.

They are not a substitute for an actual jersey, but cool to wear as a sweater with style.

When I was a noob I waaaaaaaaaaaay overpaid for a Canadiens one that I really love. I wear it all the time because its fuzzy!

Fake

He is hiding the front

From what i remember, the Front of the Tavares islanders jerseys look horrific

plus his other jerseys are certainly fake...except his Ovechkin one might be okay

OK everyone...I want to bid on this jersey, but as you can tell from the pics, there is one small problem. The seller said that when he went to get this in Modell's, someone tampered with the anti-theft thing that has the ink in it. There is now green dye on the Koho logo and a little bit on the "0" on the back. Do you guys think it would come out easily? I bought a jersey with stains before but they were only dirt or food stains that came out easily with some Spray and Wash applied.

Here's the jersey...which includes pictures of where the ink is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NJ-Devils-Brodeur-repl...id=p3911.c0.m14

Granted Marty's a popular guy (especially at all you can eat buffets - zing!) but seriously I think you'd should probably be able to find another 550 replica in that same price range without having to worry about the dye issues.

Currently...no...but I haven't done my daily Ebay searching yet today.

Actually there was one the other day but I lost because I did not meet the reserve price. It was a Starter replica with the NHL 2000 and 2000 Stanley Cup patches.

As far a smaller size, well I generally wear an XL but I could probably squeeze into a large. It'd be a little snug though.

You know...speaking of that jersey...a few days ago I saw one go for $95!! Granted it was a small but that's still pretty cheap for a Wild Wing.

for the collectors of the obscene, the heretical, and the ignominious.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Anahiem-Mighty-Ducks-H...tn%3D3%26ps%3D6

I won that!I cant believe i got it so cheap

My Demitra Jersey is coming down to the last hours, there hasnt seemed to be much interest.

Could be a good authentic for a low price....If it is any of you guys bidding on it, and happen to be outside of North America, i'd ship it to you guys.

Demitra Jersey

Starting bid is 49.99