EBay

Brilliant!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rangers jersey looks like an 89/90 by the hem tags without the NHL shield

done up like a mid-70s jersey.

But it's got the lace-up neck which they didn't have in the 80's or 90's. They did have lace-up necks with CCM from 2000 until the lockout as Xcdude said, but where's the NHL hem tag?

Definitely an odd one. Immediately made me think of a Griffenfood special since the seller made sure to say it's a replica, although it's got numbered sizing and a fight strap.

But it's got the lace-up neck which they didn't have in the 80's or 90's. They did have lace-up necks with CCM from 2000 until the lockout as Xcdude said, but where's the NHL hem tag?

Definitely an odd one. Immediately made me think of a Griffenfood special since the seller made sure to say it's a replica, although it's got numbered sizing and a fight strap.

this is one weird jersey. I gave it a cursory glance, nice call dude!

I noticed all of this as well, hence me asking about it. The lace-up neck and CCM hem logo is a weird combo, especially with the fight strap and reinforced elbows. Perhaps it was a jersey made for a banner raising night? The ones they wear during the banner raising festivities are always weird (I remember the ones from Leetch night had all blue CCM hem logos, I believe).

presumably he needs money for his next crack binge, judging by his spelling

http://cgi.ebay.com/QUEBEC-NORDIQUES-JOE-S...id=p3911.c0.m14

nice nords jersey if anyone is looking for one

So my spelling sucks I didn't realize we were in English class. The jersey has been sold and the proceeds are not going towards my crack habit. I am buying a 83-84 NJ Devils game worn jersey with Meigray paperwork.The seller's mother is dying of cancer and he is selling off some of his collection to help with expenses. He needed the money asap . That is a pretty tasteless comment on your part since you do not even know me.

is that a question?

if so, they are talking about this jersey on gameworn.net..

http://www.gameworn.net/cgi-bin/GW/ultimat...ic;f=2;t=008747

A little bit of sarcasm on my part. I remember Lemieux being a punisher getting knocked around or being knocked around.The size is off as someone on the board already stated. I would think there would be some kind of markings or repairs done to his jersey's. It will probably go higher than I will bid but even if it was an issued jersey I would pay $350.

So my spelling sucks I didn't realize we were in English class. The jersey has been sold and the proceeds are not going towards my crack habit. I am buying a 83-84 NJ Devils game worn jersey with Meigray paperwork.The seller's mother is dying of cancer and he is selling off some of his collection to help with expenses. He needed the money asap . That is a pretty tasteless comment on your part since you do not even know me.

I think he was making that comment based on the previous links seller actually.

I think he was making that comment based on the previous links seller actually.

That's exactly as I interpreted it. He just posted that link after his social comment on the previous post.

If that is the case then I apologize.I just saw the link for my auction and the comments. I will not tell a lie I am not the best speller lol but that does not really bother me.

I somehow managed to sell my Heatley Senators Jersey for $50!!

I am amazed, i started the bidding at $19.99 and someone asked me if I would take $50 for it, hah

What was i supposed to say?

I'm putting a few up on the bay soon. Had a few bites around IJ but no firm offers! Want to add two new jerseys, but have a (new) firm policy of only adding jerseys if I get rid of one as well! At least while I am a broke student.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...e=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Solid Jersey with a affordable Buy it now price

Broduer jersey for $39.99

Wish I could've seen that one sooner...

My paypal got replenished a few hours after, and i ended up picking it up...

Sorry :-P

It's cool. But there's a ton of fakes on US Ebay so I'm not really able to find a good Marty jersey. Looks like I'll be running over to SportsK or IJ to pick one up if I don't find a bargain soon.