EBay

Brilliant!

That's a team jersey though. I doubt anyone in the league still wears a 48 over pads. Even Gionta and Prucha wore 54s in 6100.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a pre-1988 jersey too. The only time the Hawks wore the 80's ultrafil style with the non-skinny Hawk head was prior to 1988. It's definitely not an XL though if it's 22" across the chest. Most likely a 44. Still, it's awfully nice.

That's a team jersey though. I doubt anyone in the league still wears a 48 over pads. Even Gionta and Prucha wore 54s in 6100.

Yeah, I meant a size 48 retail authentic 6100 Sens jersey.

How is the customization on this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Marion-Gaborik-Minnesota-Wild-Jersey-Ice-Authentic-/270609672643?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3f0197e9c3

I have one in a size52 but i think mine might be customized wrong

Well i just made an offer for this one and he took it.

Bourque Jersey

I recall somebody looking for a Bourque jersey, I think it was Rob. Don't see the 75th patch often either.

Edited by Shenanigans

If this is legit it is a freakin steal http://cgi.ebay.com/WAYNE-GRETZKY-TEAM-CANADA-GAME-WORN-AUTOGRAPHED-JERSEY-/250680716773?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0#ht_500wt_977

not sure i cant tell in the photo but if it is the real deal WOW

If this is legit it is a freakin steal http://cgi.ebay.com/WAYNE-GRETZKY-TEAM-CANADA-GAME-WORN-AUTOGRAPHED-JERSEY-/250680716773?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0#ht_500wt_977

not sure i cant tell in the photo but if it is the real deal WOW

I think the number fonts are wrong

I think the number fonts are wrong

your right!

the inside of the "9"'s should be square.

The stitching to me around the numbers looks overdone - almost embroidered not the normal zig-zag.

its funny cause he emailed me he would have the shirt certified by mears

He means the signature can be certified by mears i bet.

Look what I just found on Kijiji. 2000 Game issued (possibly game used) Lindros all star jersey with auto

My link

that is a sweet jersey at a great price ....why do you think it is game issued?

It has the NHLPA logo on the hem, the retails didn't have that and it's missing the retail tagging in the neck.

wow great pick up good be a potential steal.....you see our hockey team here in montreal is pretty good so people are always trying to buy stuff so these kind of things dont happen here LOL just kidding buddy great pick up

wow great pick up good be a potential steal.....you see our hockey team here in montreal is pretty good so people are always trying to buy stuff so these kind of things dont happen here LOL just kidding buddy great pick up

I didn't buy it. Posting it up in case anybody wants it.

That's the same picture but the seller lists that they bought it at the ACC. May be a regular jersey and they just stole the pic.

Might be worth the effort if someone wants to take a chance on it.