EBay

Brilliant!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyler,

Did he send you a list of the jersey's he has? He's got a lot that didn't sell that he has yet to relist so I dunno what he has...I bet he's got a lot.

If you can get them, and pending the price he wants for them, I'd love to get in on the 92 All Star Paul Coffey, this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/Canada-Team-Authentic-Jersey-Gretzky-Old-/130407687571?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item1e5ce76593, and this one http://cgi.ebay.com/Canada-Team-Authentic-Jersey-1920-Classic-/130405353017?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item1e5cc3c639. And if he has any Lemieux's or jersey's Lemieux might have worn I could be in on those as well.

Again...pending prices. lol

Brilliant! - I'll definitely try and swing that one in a deal. BTW I am getting the Leafs jersey back from the dry cleaners tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

tasty - If you could give me a price range to work with that would be great.

I'm in the same price range as Brilliant really...Although he relisted the falcons at 449, he originally had it for 149....so a guy can hope anyway

I wish he would put the Heritage Leafs Sundin back up so I could tell you to try to cut a little off that one for me haha, but he hasn't relisted it yet.

I really wanted that Falcons jersey, but he sold it.

So the Ciccarelli and the Black Lemieux are in the deal I am trying to make right now. I will PM you guys if I get the deal done.

He wouldn't move on the Team Canada Gretz or the All star Coffey eh?

He wasn't moving on the Gretzky, I'll ask again about the Coffey. Hopefully 175 each.

That Coffey is really sweet too. It's even got the RMC Sports tag in the collar which means it was customized by the same company that does the Oilers on-ice stuff. It's just too bad that he never wore that style jersey.

The Coffey I'm talking about is the 92 All Star Jersey.....Oh, and Tyler...the Gretz team Canada one I'm looking for is the 96 one, not the Canada Cup one that is up right now.

Tyler,

Did he send you a list of the jersey's he has? He's got a lot that didn't sell that he has yet to relist so I dunno what he has...I bet he's got a lot.

If you can get them, and pending the price he wants for them, I'd love to get in on the 92 All Star Paul Coffey, this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/Canada-Team-Authentic-Jersey-Gretzky-Old-/130407687571?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item1e5ce76593, and this one http://cgi.ebay.com/Canada-Team-Authentic-Jersey-1920-Classic-/130405353017?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item1e5cc3c639. And if he has any Lemieux's or jersey's Lemieux might have worn I could be in on those as well.

Again...pending prices. lol

Either that guy doesn't know the values of the jerseys he has and is trying to get maximum value for them or he is trying to be cheap and relist at nearly 3.5 times the original value (when he initially listed them). It's kind sad if he doesn't know that he has a rare jersey and is trying to sell extremely high or won't move it at all. Sellers like that kind get me upset. They shouldn't even be selling those jerseys for $450 like that. I don't know him, so I'm not going to try and judge, but based on the conversation on this thread you guys are having, it sort of sounds like it's a mix of what I'm saying. Watch, he'll sell the rare ones to his "friend" for $50. :lol:

92 Coffey is gone..... :(

That's what I've been told. He says the Gretzky might be gone, he'll know for sure when he gets home.

You're absolutely right. I think it was a patch with the Bauer swoosh that was sewn over the initial wordmark right? I actually saw one of these at the MeiGray expo last Saturday.

The guy values his jerseys WAY too high. I offered him 600 for 4 jerseys and he said that he sold 3 jerseys for over 600 and he thought I would resell.

too bad....good try though.

It's really a shame because he has 3 jerseys I would really like to own. The one I really want is his USA jersey, but 150 for a blank is expensive.

^I just paid $215 each for two penguins blanks...but that's because I got desperate. lol

I know what you're saying though. haha