EBay

Brilliant!

LMAO. That is funny.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, he played for "Czech-or-Slovakia"... Some people don't even know they are two separate countries.

Actually, he had a twin brother and they were separated at birth, tragic story...one in Slovakia, the other in the Czech Republic (the lesser known twin who never made it to the NHL). Wow, its amazing that they both wore the same number, have the same breed of dog, and both married red heads! You all have seen these stories on TV all the time...

Those Canada Cup jerseys are gorgeous aren't they? Everything but the kit is screened on too which makes it even better. I have the white version; ironically that came with Gretzky on the back too but I stripped it and turned it into a Messier. The only thing that confuses me about those is that they're ultrafil and the ones worn on the ice were air-knit. Maybe the retailed ones were ultrafil though. I don't know. Either way, it's awesome.

Heh...I know; I thought the same thing. He really does have quite the collection...or did anyway. It looks like he's letting everything go. Some of it's overpriced but there really are some great pieces in there.

I actually talked to him when he first started listing, said he pretty much bought every jerseys for like a 10 year span and is just sick of it. Seems weird to me. Wouldn't sell me his 1999 Selanne All-Star for $100 haha.

He had an authentic Winnipeg Falcons on there for 149 that didn't sell....then he relisted it with a buy it now of 499. Really upset I missed out on that one @ $149. He also had a 1992 Eastern Conference Paul Coffey Auto'd on there for 399...it didn't sell and I was hoping he would drop the price on it and relist so I could strip it and turn it into a Lemieux but he's yet to put it back up.

Imagine if it was double stamped!

ya know..Ive always wanted to know just never thought about asking..Why were Gretzkys jerseys double stamped??

ya know..Ive always wanted to know just never thought about asking..Why were Gretzkys jerseys double stamped??

Gretzky always tucked in the right side of his jersey into his pants covering the logo's so they put them on both sides.

He had an authentic Winnipeg Falcons on there for 149 that didn't sell....then he relisted it with a buy it now of 499.

Where are you seeing a Winnipeg Falcons jersey? I don't see one in his store.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390220780810&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNASIF:US:1123

Did anyone on here win this? I submitted a BO of $50 and he took someone else's! I'll give you $80 for it...

I havent been looking close enough or I'd have caught that one :P

btw, if any of our resident German(s) want this, shipping might be more reasonable for local than overseas :P

http://cgi.ebay.com/NHL-Ottawa-Senators-MENS-Authentic-Vintage-Jersey-XL-/190422235542?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2c560cb996

I havent been looking close enough or I'd have caught that one :P

btw, if any of our resident German(s) want this, shipping might be more reasonable for local than overseas :P

http://cgi.ebay.com/NHL-Ottawa-Senators-MENS-Authentic-Vintage-Jersey-XL-/190422235542?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2c560cb996

Yeah I saw that retro Sens jersey. Pretty hard to find these days, even a replica!

It was purchased at Cosby's back when it was in the Garden too. That's pretty wild. Man, that place used to be FILLED with a ton of great jerseys from all over the league. I used to drool over the Nordiques ones they had hanging from the ceiling as a little kid.

From our mpzmpz buddy again...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tampa-Bay-Lightning-Authentic-Jersey-Ciccarelli-Shamroc-/130411129125?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item1e5d1be925

I absolutely love it. That John Cullen patch is HARD to find accurate too. Many of the repros are embroidered or twill but that one is correct and all screen-printed. If it wasn't over $200, I'd definitely take a stab at it.

^if I had any money a lot of his jerseys would be mine. lol

In my opinion though, a lot are also ruined by the auto's...I hate that garb.

^LOVE autos. I want his Federov. Trying to work out a deal for a few jerseys with him right now. If anyone seriously wants anything from him, let me know and I will see if I can get it included in our deal.