EBay

Brilliant!

I'd be shocked if gameday couldn't do it. The fact he's done a Lecavalier means he has the font package and can make any player/number.

Also, for your Canada jersey check out UNITEDPATCHES on Ebay. I think they have the patch's you need.

Awesome, that guys legit? I was looking at them just wasn't sure. Sucks he doesn't have the hem one. Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/TEAM-CANADA-HOCKEY-OLYMPIC-IIHF-CROSBY-YZERMAN-PATCH-/220633730275?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item335ecb8ce3

Is that the right one for the sleeve?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome, that guys legit? I was looking at them just wasn't sure. Sucks he doesn't have the hem one. Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/TEAM-CANADA-HOCKEY-OLYMPIC-IIHF-CROSBY-YZERMAN-PATCH-/220633730275?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item335ecb8ce3

Is that the right one for the sleeve?

I'm not sure if that patch is correct but it may be and they have the hem patch but they are selling it with the other sleeve patch.

i have contacted gameday and the only player for that jersey he has is Lecavalier

From: gamedaysportarchives@rogers.com <gamedaysportarchives@rogers.com>

Subject: Re: your kits

To: "Billy Mosetter" <yaboisnakeyz@yahoo.com>

Date: Monday, June 7, 2010, 9:04 PM

The Isles we only have a few players on file - Clark, Palfy, McCabe - $45 each

94-97 All Star -$45

Burger King - We only have Gretzky - $75

Lightning - We only have Clark and Lecavalier - $40

from teh horses mouth...

I'm not sure if that patch is correct but it may be and they have the hem patch but they are selling it with the other sleeve patch.

Wow, I'm observant. Haha thanks.

i have contacted gameday and the only player for that jersey he has is Lecavalier

From: gamedaysportarchives@rogers.com <gamedaysportarchives@rogers.com>

Subject: Re: your kits

To: "Billy Mosetter" <yaboisnakeyz@yahoo.com>

Date: Monday, June 7, 2010, 9:04 PM

The Isles we only have a few players on file - Clark, Palfy, McCabe - $45 each

94-97 All Star -$45

Burger King - We only have Gretzky - $75

Lightning - We only have Clark and Lecavalier - $40

from teh horses mouth...

I just talked to him, he re-iterated that. I actually asked him if I could draw it up through Photoshop for him and he said it was fine. I have my friend whipping up a Ciccarelli kit, so he'll have that on file.

I assumed he contacted them. I actually contacted IceJerseys about it before and they said they couldn't do it, either. I'm hoping Gameday or EPS, I'll contact them both. Thanks!

Dino's a great choice, I've got a Clark, Hamrlik, Lecavalier and the first one I had back in 97 was a Ciccarelli....the last one I had done was the Lecavalier...River City did it for me...just took a little longer for them to source out proper fonts compared to regular jobs....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Florida-Panthers-Authentic-EDGE-Jersey-WEISS-9-/270607859549?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3f017c3f5d

Is it just me or is this really nice, and a really good deal? I know they don't fake Panthers, either. I wish I were a 50.

That doesn't look too bad. The pictures aren't great but the fight strap looks okay and like you said, who fakes Panthers jerseys?

That doesn't look too bad. The pictures aren't great but the fight strap looks okay and like you said, who fakes Panthers jerseys?

Exactly. They're like the one team out now I haven't seen faked. They just started doing Hurricanes, Nashville and St. Louis only the thirds...only the Panthers remain untouched at this point. I follow all of the websites so I know what to look for haha, otherwise I may have accidentally bit on a Northstars on eBay. I have a hard time telling fakes on older jerseys.

Is 50 really considered a large though?

One thing I notice in most fake auctions is the difference in where they attribute sizes, most 52's are considered XL's and myself being an XL can't fit into anything less than a 54 in Edge jerseys.

Am I correct on this or way off?

Is 50 really considered a large though?

One thing I notice in most fake auctions is the difference in where they attribute sizes, most 52's are considered XL's and myself being an XL can't fit into anything less than a 54 in Edge jerseys.

Am I correct on this or way off?

I wear an XL and I wear a 52 Edge, it's just a bit slimmer. I'd say a 50 is a large.

My buddy from another board got that. He asked me yesterday if it was legit and I gave him the green light. A little high for a blank but that one certainly is rare.

My buddy from another board got that. He asked me yesterday if it was legit and I gave him the green light. A little high for a blank but that one certainly is rare.

Yeah I was going to say that is a little high for a blank even if that jersey is from the early 90s. That seller had some interesting jerseys up for auction including a vintage North Stars jersey from 1986 and what he claimed was a 1967-1968 LA Kings jersey.

For anyone who is interested, another Islanders Fisherman authentic size 48 from a reliable seller:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-New-York-Islanders-Fight-Strap-Jersey-48-CCM-/230499683499?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item35aada0cab

They should call them the Boston Red Skates!! :lol: That is cool though they are going to play another outdoor game at Fenway.