EBay

Brilliant!

yah and those stupid jersey magnets

If I wanted a magnet I'd look for that! I've gotten better at skimming pictures though :D

Is that what those "mini" jerseys are that I keep seeing in the Capitals searches I'm running?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I guess they're pins and not magnets. Or maybe its both

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-STYLE-LOS-ANGE...=item19b97f28d0

And yah, those minijerseys too, cant stop seeing those too :P Those were definitely from McDonalds

Well actually upper deck had one of their million spin off series called "Upper Deck Mini Jersey" where in each pack of hockey cards, you got a mini jersey. So most likely it is from that, as McDonalds didn't have a wide array of mini jerseys. Their first set in 2003 was 7 players (Sakic, Koivu, Sundin, Alfredsson, Smyth, Naslund and Yzerman) and the 2006 version was Canadian players from the men's Olympic hockey team.

Well actually upper deck had one of their million spin off series called "Upper Deck Mini Jersey" where in each pack of hockey cards, you got a mini jersey. So most likely it is from that, as McDonalds didn't have a wide array of mini jerseys. Their first set in 2003 was 7 players (Sakic, Koivu, Sundin, Alfredsson, Smyth, Naslund and Yzerman) and the 2006 version was Canadian players from the men's Olympic hockey team.

I just figured its fair to refer them as McDonalds since I think even the cards they sell are from UD right?

btw, authentic Brodeur jersey for a decent price:

catch, size 46, and that someone did a horrible job putting on the anniversary patch

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Martin-Brode...=item1c0fbd6bf6

I just figured its fair to refer them as McDonalds since I think even the cards they sell are from UD right?

btw, authentic Brodeur jersey for a decent price:

catch, size 46, and that someone did a horrible job putting on the anniversary patch

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Martin-Brode...=item1c0fbd6bf6

Yes the McD cards are Upper Deck.

Thanks, but i'm looking for the Edge ones.

Also, I'm assuming last season and this year is Edge 2.0 correct?

honestly I have no idea. I didnt even know you were looking for a Brodeur. It was more of a general random, "hey look at this look what I found" type of link :P

Hahah oh oops, sorry for sounding a little self centered there ;)

See my signature, and you'll see the jerseys I'm missing....

:thumbsup:

One of our resident Coyotes fans might like this one :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Coyotes-jers...=item3359a25b92

I have a couple of those Wisconsin-made Coyotes homes, and the collar is much bigger than the El Salvador version. One and a half times the size.

Man...I don't know what it is about that Leetch jersey but it just does not look right. The NHL shield looks way too far from the CCM logo on the tail and the front just looks weird. I can't put my finger on it exactly but it's just off somehow.

A real nice Roy starter jersey, but I could only justify the price if he wore it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-AUTHENTIC-STARTER-...4#ht_4651wt_958

Yeah tell me about it. I sold mine, which was EXACTLY this (but in a size 54-R) for $150 on here, and these guys are asking nearly $400????

That guy is notorious for over-pricing his stuff. I think he buys authentic jerseys and then customizes them himself because the nameplates usually don't match the material of the jersey. I've seen some of his ultrafils that have some weird looking plates that don't look like genuine ultrafil.

That guy is notorious for over-pricing his stuff. I think he buys authentic jerseys and then customizes them himself because the nameplates usually don't match the material of the jersey. I've seen some of his ultrafils that have some weird looking plates that don't look like genuine ultrafil.

The only jersey I bought from him was my SJ sharks one. I felt it was a fair price (under 200) for an authentic. I had only seen one before, and it was about 50 dollars more than this inaugural season one. Most of his jerseys are ridiculously overpriced though.

The only one i have ever bought from him was a size XL La Kings Burger King Jersey for $229 buy it now which wasent a bad price and it came in fast and it was mint but other than that he has been way over priced

Those are some really nice jerseys. I hope you get more then what your asking.

Why did you list the second one as a 52 when you said it wasn't authentic?