EBay

Brilliant!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny dates he's got listed for it, considering Theo played in Belfast in 05/06. Jersey looks correct though; right sponsorship patches, right EIHL logo. Seems to be missing the sleeve numbers though.

Edit - the font on the 14 is a bit odd too, here's a gamer:

2260194690085459686S425x425Q85.jpg

both numbers are different.

Edit2 - but here's a different style, presumably the alt, where they did use that font:

gnts_theocup1_websm.jpg

So basically, I dunno :)

Think that's a typo, meant to be the number on it, 14. CH jerseys don't use the numeric scale, just the usual letter format, for authentics and replicas.

I'd also like to throw out a vouch for the seller, I recently purchased a blank Giants jersey from him since this one was a bit out of my price range. It took awhile for my jersey to arrive due to some holiday hustle and bustle and customs stuff due to the terror alerts and such, but the guy communicated with me any issues and it was definitely worth the wait...I will post pics in the next few days or so...

I'd also like to throw out a vouch for the seller, I recently purchased a blank Giants jersey from him since this one was a bit out of my price range. It took awhile for my jersey to arrive due to some holiday hustle and bustle and customs stuff due to the terror alerts and such, but the guy communicated with me any issues and it was definitely worth the wait...I will post pics in the next few days or so...

I'd probably be a bit wary of the game issued-ness of that jersey, same guy recently sold this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=160392201397

The dates are wrong, again, he means 2007/08, and while the story is true (about Clarke's return), the jersey is all wrong. The playoff jerseys were a different design, and even the number is off. On the jersey made for Dave it was 55, due to us already having a #5 in Pat Wallenberg. That actually looks like a replica from the latter part of the season.

So if anyone's thinking of dropping £100 on the Fleury, I'd maybe ask a question or two first. I wonder if they're blank team issues he's done up tbh.

Same guy has a Giguere Maple Leafs :(

All the jerseys are genuine BUT Shanahan never wore pre-2000 CCM with the Wings. It was Nike and then the 6100 cut. All three are quite nice though...especially the Coffey one. But did he wear the A with the Wings in 1995? I can't remember.

All the jerseys are genuine BUT Shanahan never wore pre-2000 CCM with the Wings. It was Nike and then the 6100 cut. All three are quite nice though...especially the Coffey one. But did he wear the A with the Wings in 1995? I can't remember.

Here is a pic

http://cdn.nhl.com/redwings/images/upload/2008/05/Coffey.jpg

I'd probably be a bit wary of the game issued-ness of that jersey, same guy recently sold this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=160392201397

The dates are wrong, again, he means 2007/08, and while the story is true (about Clarke's return), the jersey is all wrong. The playoff jerseys were a different design, and even the number is off. On the jersey made for Dave it was 55, due to us already having a #5 in Pat Wallenberg. That actually looks like a replica from the latter part of the season.

So if anyone's thinking of dropping £100 on the Fleury, I'd maybe ask a question or two first. I wonder if they're blank team issues he's done up tbh.

I understand what you are saying, and when looking through his playoff issue jerseys, I think he obtained them since they weren't used by the team, meaning CH made a couple examples and the teams chose one. The one I got was a blank Giants with the advertisements being the same set-up as Fleury wore. I honestly am not too concerned if its a team issue or just a blank retail version, but someone dropping 100 GBP might want to be a bit more clear on that in this instance.

My vouch was more for my dealings with him as a seller, and not commenting on his other items. I don't want to lead anyone on or anything.

...and I think I just spent less on a 1994 Stanley Cup Finals Rangers home jersey. :D :D :D :D

You win that MacTavish?? I asked the seller for more detail on the patch but never heard back so I assumed it was probably a fake not a real GI. I hope it is the real deal if you just shelled out $520 for it - congrats.

...and I think I just spent less on a 1994 Stanley Cup Finals Rangers home jersey. :D :D :D :D

kaneklapqo6.gif

Can't wait to see more pics of this MacTavish. That thing is unbelievable!

I did indeed. I really think it's legit. The patch looks like the thicker-bordered ones that the teams wore and I'm pretty sure I can see the Cosby's stamp inside on the fight strap twill. Here's hoping.

Tell me about it.....I've been looking for this one for AGES!

WAYYYYYY out of my price range.....absolutely crazy!!

It's actually up to $1008 now!

I could have bought a game issue Brodeur edge 2.0 for half that.

that Brodeur rookie jersey being so high is a giant kick in the balls for me.

However what gets me is that this is supposed to be the rookie jersey.....then where is the Devils 10th anniversary patch on the back hem!

The season after the Devils changed to the red/black colour scheme so this MUST have the 10th ann'y patch there.