EBay

Brilliant!

iceland has only been competing since 98 .. so about 10 years old - 2 years old id imagine is what they have in "stock" .. email and ask.

Alright I'll shoot them an email when the money comes.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that would be hockeymusic.

that double tagged Gretz sure looks nice

that would be hockeymusic.

that double tagged Gretz sure looks nice

Yes that would be me :)

I hope I win the Gretzky, can knock another off my want list

Wow it's nice to see what looks like a legit double-tagged Starter blue Rangers Gretzky. All of the many many fakes out there are based on the style the Rangers switched to in 1997-98 when they added the tie-down collar and modified the stripes so there's no blue between the red and white (compare the Graves Starter in my signature image to the Leetch Starter to see what I mean).

You don't want to worry about any competition from me - although that jersey looks nice, I'm not a fan of Mr. Gretzky's time in the Big Apple. I hope you win it HockeyMusic.

Yes that would be me :)

Good luck buddy. Did you happen to see the one that sold for $199 buy it now?

I noticed it after it ended and thought it might have been you that bought it.

Good luck buddy. Did you happen to see the one that sold for $199 buy it now?

I noticed it after it ended and thought it might have been you that bought it.

Yes I did, but that was a size 46. My collection is 48 and up :)

That one was running for a while. Initially it was at $299, then lowered to $249, then ran at $199, and it ran three times at $199 until someone snapped it up

Wow it's nice to see what looks like a legit double-tagged Starter blue Rangers Gretzky. All of the many many fakes out there are based on the style the Rangers switched to in 1997-98 when they added the tie-down collar and modified the stripes so there's no blue between the red and white (compare the Graves Starter in my signature image to the Leetch Starter to see what I mean).

You don't want to worry about any competition from me - although that jersey looks nice, I'm not a fan of Mr. Gretzky's time in the Big Apple. I hope you win it HockeyMusic.

Yes I remember your distaste for people customizing Rangers blanks with Gretzky and Lindros (amongst others) hehe :)

Thanks though, I really hope I win it. Gretzky debuted for the Rangers on the road, which is why it is special to me. I try to go for not only rookie jerseys, but try to get the first jersey worn by the player with the team.

Just a side note for the trivia buffs, Gretzky's only team debut at home was with the Kings, all others were on the road.

:fight:

Nice pick-up!

:thumbsup:

Just picked this up a couple days ago...

Mighty Ducks Jersey

I don't wear XXL but it was too good a deal to pass up...

Great pickup!That is the cheapest i have seen one go for..i thought i got a good deal when i won one for $90 back in 2007

Can I please get a quick legit check on this one? I have been wanting to add it to my collection, but I didn't think M&N made a 1960-1961 Bruins jersey like this. I thought it was the 1966-1967 version. Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Hmmm...I just found what APPEARS to be a Mike Peluso game-worn Blues jersey from 1996-97 for about $200 on eBay. It's a CCM size 58 which I don't think was ever available at retail and let's be honest here...who in their right mind would customize their Blues jersey with Mike Peluso?? Here's hoping I just got a killer deal!

Yeah i just saw that one last night. Dont care anything about game worns for the most part. Wouldnt mind having the jersey its on as an authentic though.

so much for my new years resolution of no new jerseys until I customize my blanks :rolleyes:

Had this in my watched list and put a snipe on it for an amount I thought it would never sell for, well it did.

Canucks Bure

I'm guessing the bad pics, low feedback, and damage to the back are what kept it so low but the customization looks perfect and I can easily close up the small holes in the back. It goes nicely with the black I just got but maybe I'll try to resell it once it arrives.

What do you guys think about it, maybe you'll see something I didn't.

so much for my new years resolution of no new jerseys until I customize my blanks :rolleyes:

Had this in my watched list and put a snipe on it for an amount I thought it would never sell for, well it did.

Canucks Bure

I'm guessing the bad pics, low feedback, and damage to the back are what kept it so low but the customization looks perfect and I can easily close up the small holes in the back. It goes nicely with the black I just got but maybe I'll try to resell it once it arrives.

What do you guys think about it, maybe you'll see something I didn't.

I think its bad-Arse. Good pick up. I got sniped out of a '93 North Stars authentic. Oh well. I have my eye's set on something else.

NICE Canucks jersey!! That one is spot on. Those spots might come out in the wash too so you have yourself a real beauty there. It looks like the lettering was done by whoever did the Canucks stuff back then(Custom Crafted?) because the zeros look squeezed in the middle. You can't go wrong for that price either. Awesome.

NICE Canucks jersey!! That one is spot on. Those spots might come out in the wash too so you have yourself a real beauty there. It looks like the lettering was done by whoever did the Canucks stuff back then(Custom Crafted?) because the zeros look squeezed in the middle. You can't go wrong for that price either. Awesome.

the auction states the spots on the back are tiny holes. I am just going to sew them up once the jersey arrives.

Now the real question is what to do with the black one I just got if I end up keeping this one. I stripped it already and everything came off clean so I can put whatever I wan't on it.

I just received confirmation from the woman who I bought the Peluso jersey from; it is indeed a gamer that was given to her sister by Mike himself. He had it hanging on his wall for some time until he gave it to her who in turn gave it to her sister the seller. That makes me quite happy.

HA!! Dude, I was wondering that too but didn't have the stones to ask!

Sorry about that burning, babe. Here, have a jersey.

:D :D :D