EBay

Brilliant!

There are two "Pro Jerseys" on eBay. The one with the website Pro-Jerseys.com is on eBay as seller ProJerseys whereas the one you talked to was on eBay as seller Pro-Jerseys. Confusing I know.

Anyway, that specific North Stars jersey you want is available blank tons of places - it's just a standard CCM Vintage version, even IceJerseys sells them.

Yea I saw that but the picture they show has the star facing the wrong way, the ones pro-jerseys have seem to be closer to accurate. Maybe the IJ ones are accurate and it's just an old picture though.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, I'm tellin ya, vintage minnesota hockey is the place to go for the north stars jerseys. I was in contact with Kyle (owner) and he lived up to their moto "we'll treat you like you are our only customer" And its true. Although ordering is screwy. After the order is placed, you need to send them an email of who you want.

Yea the thing with them is they make that jersey in mesh when it should be air-knit. I looked into getting an uncrested jersey and having Vintage Minnesota Hockey do the logo as well as the name and number, but CCM doesn't make those uncrested anymore so I haven't come across one yet.

that Stanley Cup patch is horrible and the fact that they have all sizes is a dead giveaway it's a fake.

Yeah I know, it is pretty pathetic.

This is the first I've seen with the center ice tagging though

Yeah I know, it is pretty pathetic.

This is the first I've seen with the center ice tagging though

I posted a fake Ray Bourque jersey where they did fake the center ice tags before. They are pretty rare, but I guess out there.

I was looking at that one, but he never wore the C in a Koho as far as I know and I didn't feel like stripping it off. surprised it went for that cheap regardless.

mooterus!!!!! Nice pickup for a cheap price though

Yeah now it can go with my Koho version as well..i also own a Lehtinen Koho..all are authentic and i plan to buy a few more and make one a Turco and the other players are undecided..for some reason this jersey grew on me and i really like them

:fight:

congrats on the pick up, although Modo wears a 58, but that's still kewl.

:thumbsup:

:fight:

congrats on the pick up, although Modo wears a 58, but that's still kewl.

:thumbsup:

I don't really care what the players wear as long as its a 52,54 or 56 i am happy with it..i have a few size 48's