EBay

Brilliant!

Something about this M&N jersey makes me believe it's not authentic... I think it's the nameplate... or the numbers?

http://cgi.ebay.com/EUC-VINTG-DAVE-TAYLOR-...=item4a9d0c60e3

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, like i said, depending on feedback it would either be a go or no go. With yours i would probably make an exception. If your shipping from Canada to the US thats about right. In the U.S. when i receive from other in country sellers most of the packages of one jersey i received ranges from 6.00 to 9.00 dollars.

yea, I usually opt for air mail with insurance, but it all depends what the buyer wants, I suppose. Can ship uninsured ground for under 10, but when spending 100+ on a jersey, the extra 5 or so on faster shipping and insurance is a no-brainer for me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/VICTOR-HEDMAN-SIGNED-T...=item45eed813b4

Man these jerseys annoy me. So many Hedman and Stamkos "autographed" jerseys going for around $200.

I'm looking at an authentic Penguins Starter jersey from the late 90's on ebay. It is a size 44. Did Starter authentics ever come in that size? Or was it just 48, 52, 56? Thanks.

I'm looking at an authentic Penguins Starter jersey from the late 90's on ebay. It is a size 44. Did Starter authentics ever come in that size? Or was it just 48, 52, 56? Thanks.

The smallest I've seen is 46-R. Is there a link to it?

That's a CCM jersey; not Starter. CCM made 44's; so did Nike. Pro Player and Starter did not though.

Thanks, I must have had a brain blip when I typed that it was a Starter size 44. I will keep in mind what you said for future size referencing.

Is that St Pats jersey exactly what they wore on the ice?I have found a picture with just the nhl shield and i have found one with the ccm and the nhl logo..which one is correct?

Is that St Pats jersey exactly what they wore on the ice?I have found a picture with just the nhl shield and i have found one with the ccm and the nhl logo..which one is correct?

Here is a link Brilliant's Mogilny GI. Looks like just the shield. And I hope you don't mind me linking up your picture Mike!

http://public.fotki.com/Friggy/jersey-coll...eleafs3r-3.html

Here is a link Brilliant's Mogilny GI. Looks like just the shield. And I hope you don't mind me linking up your picture Mike!

http://public.fotki.com/Friggy/jersey-coll...eleafs3r-3.html

Thanks so much for the picture now i know not to buy it :thumbsup: and thanks to Mike for having it lol..I bought the guys Ducks jersey i am trying to decide what else to get from him..thanks again for your help

Thanks so much for the picture now i know not to buy it :thumbsup: and thanks to Mike for having it lol..I bought the guys Ducks jersey i am trying to decide what else to get from him..thanks again for your help

Yeah its a vintage reproduction, not the real thing from the ice.

Would you guys say the St Pats jersey is worth that much?

Would you guys say the St Pats jersey is worth that much?

I'd say the price is a little high. I'd be confortable spending in the $150 range. If that was an original then yeah it would be worth the price.

I'd say the price is a little high. I'd be confortable spending in the $150 range. If that was an original then yeah it would be worth the price.

If it was an original it would be around 5000 dollars!

If it was an original it would be around 5000 dollars!

I mean a retail authentic from 2001-02 when they wore that jersey for one game. Come to think of it I am not even sure if they sold retail authentics of those at the time.

I mean a retail authentic from 2001-02 when they wore that jersey for one game. Come to think of it I am not even sure if they sold retail authentics of those at the time.

Authentics were not retailed for the St. Pats jerseys.

Either game issues or gamers, that's it.

At least as far as I know

wow, that is an awsome piece but there are sooooooo many other jersey's I'd rather drop the $$$$$$ for then that. You can pick up a hella nice gamer for that price.

wow, that is an awsome piece but there are sooooooo many other jersey's I'd rather drop the $$$$$$ for then that. You can pick up a hella nice gamer for that price.

Yeah, no kidding.

Well i took the plunge on this one. Had me worried because the buy it now price was 119. Says in new condition, no Errors supposedly. I can think of a couple logical reasons for it being that cheap. One being that its a size 46 and that its going to be tight. The second are he is probably getting the 46's cheap from somebody that cant move the inventory, I hope any way.

Oh and the guy has a size 46 Rangers White Edge for 60 bucks but Gomez has been removed from the jersey. Might be worth it if it fits and you can clean/cover the number residue.