2016 NHL All Star Jerseys Unveiled

SnakeOiler12

I think the better question is, where is this mystical offshore place that can sew the numbers that way but NOBODY else can?

Narnia

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was thinking Westeros, but Narnia works too.

Just went with the first fake place that popped into my head.

Hogwarts maybe? They do have all that wizardry BS going on, you can't expect Josh to be able to do that.

Just went with the first fake place that popped into my head.

Hogwarts maybe? They do have all that wizardry BS going on, you can't expect Josh to be able to do that.

This is probably correct.

To be fair, he didn't exactly say that in those words. He simply said "The numbers were made offshore and sewn on by RBK." It's quite likely the kits would have been sent here to North America to complete the job.

Good point. ONLY way I can see it making sense is if Reebok had the numbers made at the factory in Indonesia because they couldn't make them at the factory in Quebec and had them sent over and they were seen on at reebok Quebec. Also, what's the difference between that kiss cut and the kiss cut eps would do on say their Crapitals jerseys?

Nothing, just that EPS can't get the necessary materials for the ASG numbers.

Good point. ONLY way I can see it making sense is if Reebok had the numbers made at the factory in Indonesia because they couldn't make them at the factory in Quebec and had them sent over and they were seen on at reebok Quebec. Also, what's the difference between that kiss cut and the kiss cut eps would do on say their Crapitals jerseys?

If EPS can't recreate the numbers correctly, I very much doubt an Indonesian sweatshop could.

And "Crapitals". Love it!

Edited by thebiggoalie

I honestly think they can recreate it and they can get the proper materials to do it if they wanted to. It's just a case of they couldn't be bothered to put in the time and effort for the few orders they would get from the people on this board.

I honestly think they can recreate it and they can get the proper materials to do it if they wanted to. It's just a case of they couldn't be bothered to put in the time and effort for the few orders they would get from the people on this board.

Now THAT sounds more like EPS.

That's what I'm saying. Why is it that nobody could replicate it?

This is exactly what it is.

To add to that, that's very disappointing from a company that claims all over their website to match exactly what is used on the ice.

To add to that, that's very disappointing from a company that claims all over their website to match exactly what is used on the ice.

The fact that he told people it would be "exactly as what's worn on the ice" and then says they can't match it because it was done "offshore" irritates me so badly. He just lied to get somebody to send stuff in. He knew the whole time he wouldn't be doing it the same way.

What they claim on their website is one thing. He directly told me in response to my inquiry that he was doing this particular jersey to on ice specs.

It's frustrating for sure. I really feel for you devil guys since your pretty much forced to send your stuff to them but honestly I'm so irritated by the act they put on that if the Leafs had their stuff done by them I still wouldn't send my stuff there

It's frustrating for sure. I really feel for you devil guys since your pretty much forced to send your stuff to them but honestly I'm so irritated by the act they put on that if the Leafs had their stuff done by them I still wouldn't send my stuff there

Yup, we pretty much have to use them for accuracy's sake. Luckily once you deal with all of the rhetoric, they do a great job. But I get what you're saying.

Yeah, I don't like it either. But thankfully that guy isn't the one sewing stuff on, he's just the guy we have to communicate with. Still doesn't make it any less annoying though.

Yeah, I don't like it either. But thankfully that guy isn't the one sewing stuff on, he's just the guy we have to communicate with. Still doesn't make it any less annoying though.

And not for nothing, the guy knows me and he has referred to me in the past as a guy who sends in a lot of jerseys. So misrepresenting what he was doing to me, who he knows is a loyal customer, makes even less sense.

On this particular jersey, his method may have been wrong but he led me down the right path. The numbers are better sublimated than the way they were done on the game jerseys.

Wouldn't it have been so much better if he just said that? Just like "Hey, the on ice stuff is hard to replicate, so we're doing one layer instead. It should hold up better long term and it's easier for us to get it to look right and still be cost effective."

EPS, if you're reading that, send me a message. I'd be happy to help Josh out with his customer service skills.

That is exactly what he should have said. Or, simply "this is how we are doing them". To say they are doing them to on ice specs and then not doing that is misleading.

It's not misleading, it's straight up lying to a customer. Calling it misleading is a huge sugar-coat of what it really is.

But whatever, we know what we're getting when we deal with them.

It's not misleading, it's straight up lying to a customer. Calling it misleading is a huge sugar-coat of what it really is.

But whatever, we know what we're getting when we deal with them.

Yeah I guess that was just a lie. Unless he didn't know at the time he said that, which is not credible and is highly unlikely.

I've found Josh to be a complete jerk in my dealings with him. I have one final thing that I need to buy from them and then I won't ever use them again. I've had enough of his condescending rude attitude over things that he gets wrong. He tells me one thing, I clarify it and try to go forward with the order, and he changes things again and acts as if I wasn't reading properly.

He's a first class d-bag. No question about it.