• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking to buy CANUCKS authentics and gamers/game issued and ONLY game worn MOOSE jerseys [depending on player; specifically if you've got a BIEKSA, BURROWS, KESLER, SCHROEDER or SCHNEIDER]

im just curious to see what CANUCKS jerseys are out there for sale, criteria somewhat includes:

-AUTHENTICS [must be size 52 and up]

-GAMERS/GAME ISSUED must have some sort of LOA/COA

-BLANK AUTHENTICS

**NOT LOOKING FOR: indo-EDGE blanks/retail authentics.

send your jerseys and asking price, via PM.

thanks guys!

Looking for Trevor Linden game worn /used items. jerseys gloves, skates. pm me or email me direct at jersey_guy99@hotmail.com

heres my game worn collection

http://s1295.photobucket.com/user/jersey_guy99/library/?sort=6&page=1

Hey gang,

Looking for a early 2000's (2002 to be exact) Red Wings (white) with CCM on neck and the silver shield on the hem, sz 48.

Blank or Datsyuk.

Cheers,

S

Edited by Shark

I know they were not sold in retail but i am looking for a second 2009 EDGE 2.0 NHL All Star Western Conference jersey. Size 58 would be preferred but if someone has other sizes available that is not goalie cut, let me know. No EDGE 1.0 jerseys please.

I thought I had one, but the way you're talking about it is making me doubt its authenticity. I won't be able to check for about a week, but when I do I'll send you a pic and you'll let me know. In the meantime, keep looking.

I'd love to be able to find any style Kevin "Killer" Kaminski Washington Capitals jersey. Any color is fine, but I'd prefer the white or red style he wore at some point.

Killer is the coach of the minor league team that I watched for a few years that got me into liking hockey, and now I've moved to DC, where the Caps play. Makes sense that I would need a Kaminski jersey if I can find one.

Unfortunately, you are not likely to find a Kaminski Capitals jersey already made up, unless you are lucky enough to find one of his game-worn jerseys. If you're just looking for a jersey to wear, your best bet is to search eBay for an appropriate style blank jersey in the size you want, then send it to a good jersey customizer who can accurately do up the lettering kit and stitch it on for you. Just beware of the many fakes that exist on eBay; if you are not sure of a jersey's authenticity, you can post a link to it in this forum and there are lots of us who would be glad to tell you if it's good or not.

Wayne Gretzky Rangers jersey

Replica or authentic/home or away? (Starter I assume)

Unfortunately, you are not likely to find a Kaminski Capitals jersey already made up, unless you are lucky enough to find one of his game-worn jerseys. If you're just looking for a jersey to wear, your best bet is to search eBay for an appropriate style blank jersey in the size you want, then send it to a good jersey customizer who can accurately do up the lettering kit and stitch it on for you. Just beware of the many fakes that exist on eBay; if you are not sure of a jersey's authenticity, you can post a link to it in this forum and there are lots of us who would be glad to tell you if it's good or not.

Thanks for the advice! This is really the first time I've tried to really get into this, so I'll be doing much more research, and this forum looks like it will be a great resource for that.

Welcome to an awesome (but sometimes maddening) hobby! A word of advice: if possible, you should try to decide early on the level of accuracy you are looking for to avoid spending time and money down the road redoing jerseys you already have.

Example: Gretzky never wore CCM jerseys while he played in NY (he did wear one in his press conference) so many consider a CCM Rangers shirt a foul.

Wanted a New York Rangers Reebok 8100 series 1932 Heritage sweater in size L or XLpost-15947-0-14132100-1379961923_thumb.j

Thanks!

Looking for a white sz 52 1989 - 1996 CCM Los Angeles Kings jersey customized or blank anything but Gretzky....

• TMLFAN locked this topic