You guys are a bad influence...

SkooterTrash

Talk about bad influence...I've been poking around the forum and seeing all of your minor league gamers...I'm starting to really like some of these jerseys. I have no clue who some of these players are...but those dang jerseys!

I really want to own a Houston Aeros jersey now. I'm a bit of an aircraft nut and I love the fighter jet and bomber logos...

Which of these styles that I own are you looking for?

sVt2nyQ.jpg

0IVK5ci.jpg

2NniBDb.jpg

AltU7tE.jpg

fIf9u7X.jpg

Which of these styles that I own are you lookin for?

Ooh...the last two are just sickening!

Might get in on this one too...

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=301788649111&alt=web

Edited by The_Dude_Abides

Agreed. Green is such a nice jersey color. I alsoreally like the London Knights sweaters.

I really want to own a Houston Aeros jersey now. I'm a bit of an aircraft nut and I love the fighter jet and bomber logos...

Good choice, I love my Aeros John Lammers gamer!

20141009_174146-1_zps73d3460f.jpg

Don't forget, MeiGray Holiday Sale starts in a few weeks, lotsa Aeros gamers :)

Most hobbies are just meant to fill voids that lay dorment deep inside of you that you are unwilling to confront.

If you're going to fill a void, might as well do it with something cool like a 1999 Scott Stevens gamer that has 23 repairs and blood from someone he headshotted.

This forum is the reason I started collecting game worn jersey's and 2.0/team issued.

Likewise!

This forum is the reason I started collecting game worn jersey's and 2.0/team issued.

Me too. Also the reason I drink.

Most hobbies are just meant to fill voids that lay dorment deep inside of you that you are unwilling to confront.

If you're going to fill a void, might as well do it with something cool like a 1999 Scott Stevens gamer that has 23 repairs and blood from someone he headshotted.

meme5654399216_zpspoa678xw.jpg

There's a local guy here in Windsor who's selling a whack of Spitfires gamers. Made a deal for this one. Pick it up this week. I can put you guys in touch with him if anyone is interested.

Ryan Donally:

received_10156338608250393-1_zps13z6k115

received_10156338608580393-1_zps662b3aol