You guys are a bad influence...

SkooterTrash

So I've been a member here for less than a day, and tonight I ordered three new Jerseys. The wife knew about two of them, but not the third...she won't be to mad, I've got the whole "but babe it was on sale, it would be stupid not to buy it" routine down.

Jersey #1- a vintage black CCM Caps jersey for the new baby

Jersey #2- Rbk Edge 1.0 Team Issue Caps red home jersey

Jersey #3- Rbk Edge 2.0 Team Issue Flyers black jersey

The Rbk jersey's are from Jersey Baron, the mini CCM from someone on Ebay. I was quite shocked at the price of the Philly jersey, so I jumped on it. There are also a couple of the Rbk 6100 black Flyers for the same price, but goalie cut.

I can see this will become another expensive hobby for me...

I'll post pics when they arrive.

Edited by SkooterTrash

Lol Philly ain't so bad. Better than them daggum Rangers and Pens that's for sure!

Or, have so many you can say "oh, I sold 2 to buy this one" and she can't tell if you are missing two.

Or sold 2 @ $50 each to buy a $300 jersey.

Guilty.

If she objects, tell her to shut up and make you a sandwich. You have the pecker, you make the rules.

So I've been a member here for less than a day, and tonight I ordered three new Jerseys. The wife knew about two of them, but not the third...she won't be to mad, I've got the whole "but babe it was on sale, it would be stupid not to buy it" routine down.

Edited by Orion828

If she objects, tell her to shut up and make you a sandwich. You have the pecker, you make the rules.

Talk to her like that, you may wake up sans pecker.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the hobby. Your bank account and credit card balance will never be the same. A piece of advice...NEVER leave your ebay account open on the family computer. Made that mistake once...it was a bad time.

My ex-girlfriend was actually stupid enough to say to me "who's going to keep you warm at night when I leave you?"

My response was "My hockey jerseys, b****!"

My ex-girlfriend was actually stupid enough to say to me "who's going to keep you warm at night when I leave you?"

My response was "My hockey jerseys, b****!"

Sure, and if you roll them up the right way...

Nah, that'd cause an airknit friction burn.

Sure, and if you roll them up the right way...

Nah, that'd cause an airknit friction burn.

You are now focusing your collection on Ultrafil, right?

Talk about bad influence...I've been poking around the forum and seeing all of your minor league gamers...I'm starting to really like some of these jerseys. I have no clue who some of these players are...but those dang jerseys!

I really want to own a Houston Aeros jersey now. I'm a bit of an aircraft nut and I love the fighter jet and bomber logos...

I'd really like a London Knights and a Windsor Spitfires jersey too...

It begins...