It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GVuRbRfm.jpg1BhoR0Qm.jpg

Both arrived within the last week. That puts my count at 19 teams. I need to find a new storage space for my jerseys. I don't think I can fit any more jerseys into my closet (since I have a lot of regular clothes hung up there as well) let alone the 11 remaining I need to complete the league, and that doesn't even begin to get into when I'll start collecting authentics.

The list is now down to Buffalo, Calgary, Columbus, Detroit, Edmonton, Florida, Nashville, Ottawa, St. Louis, Tampa Bay and Washington.

Also, I've decided that should the Blackhawks win the Cup, I'm going to make the jump and buy myself a 2.0 from the Baron. The Indo has served me well but if the Blackhawks win a third Cup, it will deserve some commemoration.

Edited by TheKevinShow

Question for everyone who has used an official letterer and has paid upfront : do they ever notify you when they ship your order or does it just randomly show up at your doorstep?

92-93 Kevin Dineen home jersey. Size 50. GWA.net LOA

Choice

1991-1992 Jay Miller gameworn Kings home jersey – NHL 75th anniv. patch, Kings 25th anniv. patch

Love those Kings...man, your collection is nothing short of outstanding bobby.

....and that doesn't even begin to get into when I'll start collecting authentics.

...just another victim.

Hey, who here remembers the judgement night soundtrack?

My parents were right; most of my music did suck, lol.

Question for everyone who has used an official letterer and has paid upfront : do they ever notify you when they ship your order or does it just randomly show up at your doorstep?

Liebe it just showed up at my door. Artcraft I knew it was coming because I called. Bobcat I got an email from FedEx saying it shipped. Philly Express (through the Flyers Skate Zone) are supposed to call when it gets to the Skate Zone but normally they never do.

Liebe it just showed up at my door. Artcraft I knew it was coming because I called. Bobcat I got an email from FedEx saying it shipped. Philly Express (through the Flyers Skate Zone) are supposed to call when it gets to the Skate Zone but normally they never do.

Pretty much this

Bobcat sometimes emails me and questions me on my shipping methods b/c i guess i choose the expensive option

Custom Crafted didn't contact me either

Though honestly i've only paid upfront with Custom Crafted, every other time i wait for them to ask for money and they're waiting for that to ship my jersey

I have nothing to add here except that Judgment Night was a killer movie.

This money got blood on it, man.

Ever see any that didn't?

Judgement Night Soundtrack- leading the Rap-Rock scene. While I hated the genre, I liked that soundtrack. I remember hating the world in all my teenage angst while listening to that until the tape warped.

Ugh, back in the day my band came within inches of getting a song included on that soundtrack, but the end decision was, we were too young.

They were right, it wouldn't have worked. But we were still pissed.

One of my most wanted jerseys -- Scott Stirling Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies gamer. Would love to add a purple or green BWB

7b4a78d8-6282-43c9-862d-0b721f30d3b4.jpg

IMG_6229.jpg

Bitchin. He played for the Titans too. I remember seeing him with them the year after they won the Kelly Cup.

Fun fact: I was at the last-ever game the Bullies played. Game 3 of the 2005 first round playoff series.

P4170075-vi.jpg

P4170076-vi.jpg

P4170077-vi.jpg

P4170079-vi.jpg

Mike, those pictures are awesome. I wish I had pictures from the BWB games I attended, would go to 3-5 a year. I would love to get a Kevin Colley gamer at some point, but Stirling was my #2 choice, so Im content!

When the hell did these goofs use Ultrafil jerseys. Everything I'm seeing from 92-93 on has been air-knit grrrrrrrrrr.

I thought they used ultrafil during the 92-93 preseason. Thought.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1992-1993-Tampa-Bay-Lightning-Authentic-Jersey-Roman-Hamrlik-w-100yr-Patch-/121672157414?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c5439c8e6

clue-vi.jpg

Doesn't change the fact that I need an air-knit. Should have looked closer at gamer pics before I bought it.

Speak of the devil. Just got my EPS invoice. Puts a nice dent in the wallet.

Knew it was on the horizon. Looking forward to seeing your haul.

I should be right behind yours, had twelve that arrived there on the 20th as well...was stalking you to see who would get their invoice first, you win, lol

I had two "surprise" jerseys in my EPS sale box as well. Completely forgot I bought them, it was like Christmas morning!