It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Nice. Didn't notice that in the top picture. While I find Gretzky Rangers jerseys generally an abomination, it's nice to see someone get a legit factory double tagged. :thumbsup:

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. Didn't notice that in the top picture. While I find Gretzky Rangers jerseys generally an abomination, it's nice to see someone get a legit factory double tagged. :thumbsup:

Thanks.

I was thinking of double-tagging my white liberty Gretzky, but too afraid of someone messing it up. Now, I'd probably want to trade that one for a different player.

Love the blue Gretzky - Did they change the shade of blue when they switched to laces on the front? Just got a '99 Leetch Starter and it seems much lighter than your Gretzky.

Love the blue Gretzky - Did they change the shade of blue when they switched to laces on the front? Just got a '99 Leetch Starter and it seems much lighter than your Gretzky.

Looking at the two, the one with laces is just a tiny bit brighter. Not a whole lot. Only noticeable up close.

The blue did seem to lighten from the 90s CCM mesh to Starter. But I never really noticed a big difference between the first blue Starter style and the later style with the laces. The later Starter style did seem to have more of a shine to it.

The blue did seem to lighten from the 90s CCM mesh to Starter. But I never really noticed a big difference between the first blue Starter style and the later style with the laces. The later Starter style did seem to have more of a shine to it.

The laced one is also definitely a bit shinier than the non-laced one.

I always wondered why those Starters sparkle and shine like they do. Related, I've seen some pics of Starter Rangers jerseys with really shiny numbers too. Is that from the flash or was that also something to do with Starters showing off the bling before it was cool?

Nice one - the skate lace sewn to the back of the NHL logo at the neck to act as a front fight strap is a cool customization to his gamers.

Been sitting on these for a little while but space was too tight in the old house with two newborns so we moved into a bigger house a month ago and I finally had a chance to snap some pics.

IMG_1587-vi.jpg
IMG_1583-vi.jpg
IMG_1585-vi.jpg

I really like that Nike and RBK6100 Leafs jerseys. Who are you putting on those two?

Kind of an angry mailbox yesterday.

2006-07 Columbus Blue Jackets Jody Shelley Alternate - shortened fight strap, neck repair, torn/repaired/customized cuffs

2006-07%20CBJ%20Jody%20Shelley%20Alterna

2006-07%20CBJ%20Jody%20Shelley%20Alterna

2009-10 Columbus Blue Jackets Jared Boll Road - huge repairs on back, one on the shoulder, one from the middle of the numbers down about 12" long.

2009-10%20CBJ%20Jared%20Boll%20Road%201-

2009-10%20CBJ%20Jared%20Boll%20Road%202-

An angry mailbox is a very good thing. Nice ones - :thumbsup:

I really like that Nike and RBK6100 Leafs jerseys. Who are you putting on those two?

Lindros on the 6100, not really sure yet what I'm gonna do with the Nike.

My mailbox is gonna blow up over the next couple of weeks.. Can wait to get and post my new additions to the ice jerseys forum.. :D

Been sitting on these for a little while but space was too tight in the old house with two newborns so we moved into a bigger house a month ago and I finally had a chance to snap some pics.

Wait....Do you have the same carpet in your new house as you had in your old house?

Wait....Do you have the same carpet in your new house as you had in your old house?

Negative. Old and new side by side;

IMG_02371-vi.jpgIMG_1585-vi.jpg

New carpets a lot softer, really nice in the bedrooms. Everywhere else is dark hardwood which I don't like to use as a background.

New carpets a lot softer, really nice in the bedrooms. Everywhere else is dark hardwood which I don't like to use as a background.

EDGE 2.0 carpet?

Darn it...I was really hoping you'd said you took the carpet with you.

You made me just think of this movie

6305012865.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

"The kitchen. Where's the Kitchen? They took the Goddamn kitchen"

Lindros on the 6100, not really sure yet what I'm gonna do with the Nike.

Good man....I've taught you well :)

BTW congrats on the new place.....

You made me just think of this movie

6305012865.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

"The kitchen. Where's the Kitchen? They took the Goddamn kitchen"

Good movie!

"I'm gonna stomp a mudhole in your Arse poop butt"

I use that line all of the time!!!!