new MeiGray grab bag

Brilliant!

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreItem.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&siId=6353985&catLevel=1&scLevel=0&thisCatLevel=&oldParentID=48773&catParentID=48773&scId=48773

I'm all paid up. Who else is in? Hopefully I can carry over my luck from the last few of their grab bags I've been in.

P.S.: I'm pretty hammered right now. It has no bearing at all on this topic but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway.

I actually don't have much interest in the 10 "prizes", especially none in the sticks, and don't care to pay $299 for a random jersey that I likely have no interest in and could buy for $200 at the summer sale.

This is how I ended up with my Gagne gamer (bought 2 Grab Bags in the summer, and traded them back in). Given that they're not giving that option this time around, I think I'll probably pass.

me as well ,the stick thing realy sucks its a jersey grap bag and he may have used each stick one shift talk about ripping off the public

I actually don't have much interest in the 10 "prizes", especially none in the sticks, and don't care to pay $299 for a random jersey that I likely have no interest in and could buy for $200 at the summer sale.

Exactly

Yeah some one will luckily get a few nice shirts but overall getting stuck with a random jersey will stink. Not going in on this one.

Yeah, I love Meigray, but it looks like they are trying to dump some of their really old jerseys, and capitalize on Ovy's hot streak. Pass.

Any jersey I'd want, I could get for $175-225 from MeiGray. It would be different if it was $150 grab bag, then sure, the appeal of winning a Hall gamer or whoever is the grand prize would be worth it. But $300? Pass. If Im spending $300, I could at least choose my crap instead of getting handed crap

Yeah I think theyll have a hard time selling off all of these. It really is a steep price for a 9/10 shot at an overpriced Dallas Stars jersey.

Seems pointless to enter this time unless you are convinced you will get the Ovie jersey. Not interested in sticks either.

:noway:

Been there, done that... overpriced jerseys that nobody has bought so "let's have a fire sale", basically...jumped in a couple of times and won nothing of interest (or value) to me and would up either trading or selling them at a BIG loss.. Hate Ovie anyway but that's just mho.... maybe when the NHL goes back to 2 h&r sets per year that show alot of wear and dumps the "one game wonders" i'll start collecting gamers again, but for now, i'll pass.

:noway:

The last time I did a grab bag, I actually won one of the second or thrid teir jerseys, and even so, I did not fell like a winner. I got a discount on a jersey that I didn't want. I amy do the expo one, dependong on what it is. Last year's 100% chance of winn g some form of Devils jersey did not interest me, but opening the boxes at the expo is fun.

I'd be curious to know what the older jerseys are...is there a list?

Go to NHLgameworn.com. It sounds as though most of the jerseys will come from there.