REEBOK 2.0s coming out this year?

mikey3319

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully it won't be too long before Reebok makes Sabres 2.0's available for sale. As far as any of us knows, there is no information available regarding when that will happen.

SVP still has tons of Buffa-Slugs 2.0s for sale. For $60, probably worth a drive up to Toronto.

I don't know where to post this question since, for some reason we need four or five 2.0 threads now, but if anyone makes it to the Staples Center, can they let me know if they are selling 2.0's or Indo's at the games?

Thanks!

Last season Staples sold Indo-Edges. I doubt very much they will get 2.0's any earlier than when we find them on eBay or on sites like IJ. I'll check for you, but it turns out I won't be able to make it to a game until the end of the month.

Last season Staples sold Indo-Edges. I doubt very much they will get 2.0's any earlier than when we find them on eBay or on sites like IJ. I'll check for you, but it turns out I won't be able to make it to a game until the end of the month.

Actually, with their success last season, and the amount of people who probably bought out all the Indo's and replicas, I think the new 2.0's may be here for LA faster than any other team. I have a best friend who lives near there and her boyfriend became a huge hockey fan because of me. He got spoiled that they won the cup so soon after he became a fan. He is also very generous and said he owes me an authentic Quick jersey. That's why I'm hoping they sold out of the Indo's and he gets me a 2.0. That would make my day...even as a Ranger fan...all the way on the East coast. Go Kings!

Actually, with their success last season, and the amount of people who probably bought out all the Indo's and replicas, I think the new 2.0's may be here for LA faster than any other team.

You have no idea how much I wish you were right about that. (I really want some white 2.0's, and I held out all last year because I didn't want an Indo-Edge) But the TeamLAStore's website still shows pretty much every size available in both home and road authentics, and I'm pretty sure they're Indos. So I'm not gonna hold my breath...

I can't be the only one that enjoys the comfort of a 1.0? I get the hate given reebok's history with the Edge, but I find them infinitely more comfortable than baggy airknit.

I find them to be comfortable as well. I love the 1.0 jerseys.

Glad to see that the Indo-Edges may soon be a thing of the past. Now if only they can lose the nightshirt look, and square off the bottoms of the jerseys. They can make it look right with the bottom stripes again, and make the jerseys appear to have been manufactured by sober people.

You have no idea how much I wish you were right about that. (I really want some white 2.0's, and I held out all last year because I didn't want an Indo-Edge) But the TeamLAStore's website still shows pretty much every size available in both home and road authentics, and I'm pretty sure they're Indos. So I'm not gonna hold my breath...

When my friends visited me about a month ago, he said he spoke to a lady working in the team store at the Staples Center. She said they were expecting new jerseys soon. Being that teams make TONS of money on merchandise, I'd imagine they'd want to get jerseys in stock ASAP with the season starting (especially after winnig the Cup). If they were out for the past 6 months, I'd imagine the Indos were wiped out. Since we're trusting Reebok (really?) to switch to 2.0's after the Indos are gone, seems like LA would want to stock their shelves quicker than Slim fills his closet with jerseys we drool over.

Again, just a theory.

since, for some reason we need four or five 2.0 threads now

Yeh I keep hoping maybe one of the mods will do some consolidation,

are you a thin person? if so then enjoy them,, 1.0s r ment for thin people.... 1.0s are not cool for those with roundness,, hahaha

I really like the fit and feel of the 1.0 and I don't consider myself a thin person. (6'1" 195 lbs)

See, I usually would assume that's thin. I'm 5'9 200lbs and on the cusp of "thin". I have a 30" waist but big chest and shoulders. I can wear a 46 EDGE 1.0 with a t-shirt under it, but if I want to wear a sweater under it, it gets a little tight across the chest.

Just wanted to throw out that I love the 1.0's. I'm not skinny per se, but they fit me well (6' 4" ish, 220) and I just enjoy them. I also like the 2.0's a good bit, so I'm fine either way, but I really never understood the public backlash to the 1.0.

As for 2.0's "losing value" - I mean they're retailing at $300... which is more than I paid for any 2.0 that I have, so I don't know about that...

So. What "Authentic" Rangers jerseys are at the Garden right now?!?!?

Only Indo's that I saw. And I feel like the quantity is smaller- more premier's available. Maybe clearing out stock for 2.0's.

What was at the Coliseum last night?

The ugliest black jerseys ever made?

Hey what was that at the Garden tonight? If I were to buy Lundqvist's gamer from tonight, would it still come with the Queen's tears or would Steiner bottle up the tears and sell that separately?

Was watching the Oilers/Canucks game and can confirm that the Oilers are now wearing 2.0's.

Next thing you know, Edmonton is going to figure out the mullet is no longer in fashion too.