New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Thanks I have a Phantoms Black and Orange alternate on its way

Where did you pick them up? I'd love to make up a Read or Gustafsson jersey.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple Admirals I haven't gotten pics of lately:

06/07 Alex Radulov- Great wear, about 6 repairs on the sleeves

Wow, awesome collection of Admirals jerseys. One of my favorite team logos. An Admiral gamer or authentic is on my wish list.

The Phantoms jersey is really sharp!

In my opinion the Moose consistently put out some of the nicest jerseys in the game of hockey. From Minnesota all the way up until their final season. Not to mention their tribute jerseys which were always plentiful and sexy as hell.

I'm stoked I finally got one of this style. A nice plus that it's patched.

2005/06 Ryan Bayda w/ All Star Patch and fairly decent wear.

It's got the Moose 10th Anniversary patch on the inside hem as well. I forgot to take pictures though.

Not enough love for this one.

I hope to scrounge up enough moolah to have my jerseys customized eventually.

Thanks for all the kind words, guys. And to share the love, nice pickups all around. It's cool to see the old Brewers logo on those Admirals jerseys, it adds a nice hometown touch.

I have a size 46 Bruins alt that someone cut the fight strap our of. I have been debating about selling it, but it's just so unique and different.

I'd take it if you don't want it. The more the merrier (and for me, the poorer).

Also, I'm not sure about the origin of my Pooh Bear jersey. It's a team issue, definitely done by Custom Crafted, but the fight strap was sewn-in after the fact, the neck tagging is similar to that of my old Haitian-made Pooh Bear, and there's no Berlin, WI union tagging like in other Starter team issue jerseys. Anyone else have an old Bruins Starter TI jersey to compare?

Nice Ads Chris!

Same boat buddy..

Trying to get rid of stuff but there is just too much stuff out there to be had!

Just bought a 86 Red Wings gamer today..

I need an intervention stat!!

Shot you an email bud, I'm not sure if I can top the newest add.

Interesting twist with the Admirals jerseys, they're customized at Denver Athletic. One of the guys that used to work at DA has ties with the team. He may be their equipment guy or something. I forgot the smaller details. One of the first times I was at DA I got a tour of the customizing room and there was a HUGE box of Admirals 2.0 jerseys. I didn't expect to see that there. Six degrees of separation when it comes to jerseys I guess.

I got one new one and another that I've had for awhile, but just got around to taking pictures of.

David Legwand 07-08 Set 3/Playoffs

3e560bfd.jpg

5456d4fa.jpg

Ryan Suter 08-09 Set 1

53f519b1.jpg

577c1fba.jpg

Interesting twist with the Admirals jerseys, they're customized at Denver Athletic. One of the guys that used to work at DA has ties with the team. He may be their equipment guy or something. I forgot the smaller details. One of the first times I was at DA I got a tour of the customizing room and there was a HUGE box of Admirals 2.0 jerseys. I didn't expect to see that there. Six degrees of separation when it comes to jerseys I guess.

That must have happened recently. For the longest time they were all done by a lady in town who did all of the lettering... could also explain why this season they aren't trimming the nameplates to fit inside the black shoulders on the white jerseys (looks like complete crap compared to my Conacher which was nicely trimmed).

Grizz44, love those Preds jerseys. Still wish they wouldn't have switched to the new style.

The wife watches the Wings games with me a lot when she is around and she always got a kick out of the name "Legwand"...after Game Five she said she won't chuckle when she hears that name anymore.

Grizz44, love those Preds jerseys. Still wish they wouldn't have switched to the new style.

The wife watches the Wings games with me a lot when she is around and she always got a kick out of the name "Legwand"...after Game Five she said she won't chuckle when she hears that name anymore.

Thanks!

After some intial trepidation the gold has really grown on me. I did really like that they went against the grain and got away from the navy blue since it seems that about half of the league wears blue as either a home or third.

Love Selanne 8's and Grizzly44's latest hauls. Very impressive jerseys to add to your collection. My latest addition isn't special but just in time for the Memorial Cup.

A blank replica London Knights away jersey. So many players that are in the NHL that wore this jersey that I will have a hard time deciding who I will put on it. Still looking to buy a gamer or team issued jersey from this era in either the black, white, or green.

6916353024_11440cabc1.jpg

Love Selanne 8's and Grizzly44's latest hauls. Very impressive jerseys to add to your collection. My latest addition isn't special but just in time for the Memorial Cup.

A blank replica London Knights away jersey. So many players that are in the NHL that wore this jersey that I will have a hard time deciding who I will put on it. Still looking to buy a gamer or team issued jersey from this era in either the black, white, or green.

How did you find one? Those things are hard to come by. Do you even have to ask who to put on it? There is no option other than CARLSON #11.

Few new ones from Truman today:

I really like the Boogaard jersey! B)

Awesome Legwand and Suter. Gonna be making some big adds to my Preds collection soon.

Thanks man, always wanted a Boogyman jersey. Truman's work is a bit off, but close enough for me on this guy!

Love the Boogaard. I want a red Home Boogaard at some point.

Got my 01 World All Star Jersey back from EPS (my first customisation, well worth the wait). I was expecting a nameplateless jersey I completely forgot to provide material for it but they put one on so I'm over the moon.

Photo137.jpg

Photo138.jpg

Edited by No1TopGun

Said I would re-post better pics of this, so...

Team Issued Reebok Edge 2.0 Derek Stepan New York Rangers 2010-2011 First Game Away Jersey W/ 85th Anniversary Patch, customized by Arena Wear via the NHL Store.

IMG_6633.jpg

IMG_6634.jpg