New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Picked this up yesterday locally. Already went the Gilmour route on one of these so I'm gonna go with someone different on this one.

2612961130105461084S500x500Q85.jpg

Very nice my man!

I would go for Steve Sullivan/Felix Potvin

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You did. It was deleted because there's only room for one New York team. We just accept Sabres jerseys because everyone knows anything north or west of The Bronx isn't really part of New York :D

Wait. There's another New York hockey team? I though the Devils were in New Jersey?

Very nice my man!

I would go for Steve Sullivan/Felix Potvin

You read my mind. Really leaning towards Potvin.

Do you still have the pictures of the one you sold I can use as a reference? Also, did Truman do yours? I don't want MLL doing this one because they had the 3 wrong on the Gilmour they did for me

My first gameworn jersey in a trade with Mnwildfan7000. This jersey is in my top 3 favs of all the current jerseys, so getting a rare gamer in the style is more than I could have hoped for.

DSC01410.jpg

I hate my camera.

got this in yesterday! seeing so many online, and thinking, itll be a while before ill get one, it feels pretty surreal to have one, especially in this condition. heres another grail off the list! soon to be stripped. are there any former ducks i could get done up on this

IMG_0419.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

Are there any former ducks i could get done up on this

The Nordiques ceased to exist around when the Ducks came into existence, so there is probably only a very small number of Nordiques who later became Mighty Ducks, like Scott Young or Dave Karpa, I don't know who else. Glad you could get one though- wish I could find one in a 44 or 46...

EDIT: Forgot about Ron Tugnutt. Or if you really want to get into trivia, how about Ed Ward or Kip Miller?

Yes sir! In 1991, when they switched over to the all-sewn jerseys, the crest size grew about as much as the Grinch's heart did:

Nordiquescirca1986CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Nordiquescirca1994CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

BRIAN lol. I always wanted to break into a school and stand naked in cooking oil!

He was an amazing player back in the day...although I'm flaunting my age with that statement.

Fogarty was suppose to be the next Bobby Orr, he was a monster in Juniors.

My god, there are some beautiful Nordiques shirts on the last few pages. Great pick ups all-around!

This one just came in the mail Saturday. A game issued 2006 WC Lucio Topatigh Team Italy.

P1010051-vi.jpg?1336915610

P1010052-vi.jpg?1336915613

Topatigh was an Italian legend playing in three Olympic games and scoring more than 1200 points in the Italian leagues. The Italy game jerseys are incredibly hard to find so I lucked out and got this one the moment I saw it. Glad I did too, as it is a beauty. I am a bit confused, however, as the sizing says 62 but it really fits like a 56 in the swift cuts. All the other 60s and 62s I have are massive but this one is relatively small.

Also didn't post this one but had it for a little while. A game worn Mats Trygg Team Norway jersey from either the 1994 WJC or the 1995 WJC

P1010053-vi.jpg?1336915396

P1010054-vi.jpg?1336915370

The man is a stalwart on the Norwegian national team and has bounced around in the Swedish and German top leagues. He is back again at the WC this year and even potted a pair of goals last night in the drubbing of Germany. This one is also for sale as it doesn't fit my collection.

Got this a few weeks okay off ebay for ~$165. It is an indo-edge, but I would never be able to afford a 2.0 and its about the price I might pay for a premier so I went for it. The seller said it was done through shop.nhl.com, but other than the large 'A' the customization looks good to me. Its an indo-edge so it not a real 'authentic' but its not as bad as some say.

2012-05-14_21-00-58_922.jpg

2012-05-14_21-00-34_48.jpg

I also have two more jerseys that should be coming soon. I have a premier Mike Green All Star jersey and a 1.0 away Laich jersey. Both kits are from EPS and should be sewn on in the next couple weeks.

Dude it looks nice I really want a 2.0 Sergei or Andrei Kostitsyn.

I also have two more jerseys that should be coming soon. I have a premier Mike Green All Star jersey and a 1.0 away Laich jersey.

winma pls