2011-12 NHL Jersey Changes

akteon

I said the same thing to myself too, but I am more interested in the Keyboard/guitar strings. Whats next? A trumpet on the sleeve? Mike Keenan isn't there to save the Preds :thumbsup:

Maybe the Blues will use a trumpet on theirs. Remember that jersey from the mid-90s with the trumpet playing notes that they never actually wore on the ice? :lol:

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the new Kings road jersey. I'm not high on the new Panthers or Thrashers jerseys though.

Vector?

Prototype yeah. I watched the release video on the Preds site, and they had the wordmark.

Prototype yeah. I watched the release video on the Preds site, and they had the wordmark.

So that means it will not be possible to get the new Preds with the vector in stores?

On another note, I am interested to see what the new Jets jerseys will look like. Winnipeg has been keeping quiet for a while now.

On another note, I am interested to see what the new Jets jerseys will look like. Winnipeg has been keeping quiet for a while now.

Didn't Icethetics say tweet something about the Jets being close to unveiling their jerseys?

I really like the Preds jerseys. Only think is the guitar strings don't look as good on the 2,3,4,5,6,8,and 9 as it does on the 0,1,7s.

NHL.com is now charging $125 for the premiers. http://shop.nhl.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11806773&cp=3176439&clickid=body_bestsell_txt

They are close to releasing the logo. The jerseys will be late august/ september.

125 dollars still seems like a waste of money to me for premiers.

Didn't Icethetics say tweet something about the Jets being close to unveiling their jerseys?

I really like the Preds jerseys. Only think is the guitar strings don't look as good on the 2,3,4,5,6,8,and 9 as it does on the 0,1,7s.

NHL.com is now charging $125 for the premiers. http://shop.nhl.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11806773&cp=3176439&clickid=body_bestsell_txt

Well no surprise about the cost of premiers going up. No offense to anyone who likes them, but I just can't see how people could buy a premier for that much given the quality and the fact it's not identical to the authentics. :noway: But hey, that's just my thought.

Late August/September seems too far away. That's basically near the start of training camp. I can't believe I have to wait ANOTHER 6 weeks to see these Jets jerseys! :(

I heard today from a reliable source that the Jets' new logo and jerseys will be nothing like the older ones. Different cresting and different color scheme too. I don't know how I feel about that.

Different logo, ok, I understand. Different colors? Now that is weird. Alienating all of the old merchandise and stuff just seems odd.

Different logo, ok, I understand. Different colors? Now that is weird. Alienating all of the old merchandise and stuff just seems odd.

money money money money money money money

makes the world go around

I heard today from a reliable source that the Jets' new logo and jerseys will be nothing like the older ones. Different cresting and different color scheme too. I don't know how I feel about that.

I am all for some change but different colouring is a bad idea in my opinion.

New logo? Fine. New color scheme? Please, hell no! Watch, they'll be navy black and navy blue or some OVERUSED color scheme. :glare: On the other hand, I can understand why the Jets would want a new color scheme. This is a DIFFERENT franchise than the original Jets, who are currently the Coyotes. Maybe they'll use the Thrashers colors. :lol:

New logo? Fine. New color scheme? Please, hell no! Watch, they'll be navy black and navy blue or some OVERUSED color scheme. :glare: On the other hand, I can understand why the Jets would want a new color scheme. This is a DIFFERENT franchise than the original Jets, who are currently the Coyotes. Maybe they'll use the Thrashers colors. :lol:

I was thinking they would go green and white :P

I was thinking they would go green and white :P

I wouldn't mind green and white. I just hate the idea they are likely abandoning their red, white, and blue colors they had used for over a quarter of a century. I honestly don't care what their colors are as long as they aren't navy blue and black. I think Brilliant! would agree that the last thing the NHL jersey file needs is ANOTHER blue or BLACK jersey. :lol:

Off-topic, but I was in your arena last night. It's actually a nice place.

Off-topic, but I was in your arena last night. It's actually a nice place.

In his arena, stealing his hockeyz?