It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It works for me. You could try and copy and paste the image url.

I did, just thought I'd mention that, though.

For whatever reason, now I'm seeing the picture in that message, while before it just said "Posted Image".

Gremlins active with the bit bucket again, no doubt.

These are as close as I've come to one of my grails, a game worn Flying V thus far, so I am super stoked to have snagged these.

They were presented as training camp jerseys, they have tons of wear, team repairs and the tags look like they've been washed a lot.

I'm just not sure if the Canucks of that era wore game jerseys during training camp, I would think they had more practice type jerseys for that.

So maybe they're pre-seasons or gamers, I'll have to do some more research. Either way, I'm excited to have the real deal home and away of this era.

I have loved these and the flying V jerseys since I was a kid.

The big bonus was also getting a match pant shell with them - together I still think these things look so freakin' sweet.

2475426190103761653S425x425Q85.jpg

2971406120103761653S425x425Q85.jpg

2683674460103761653S425x425Q85.jpg

2985691240103761653S425x425Q85.jpg

2128990110103761653S425x425Q85.jpg

These are as close as I've come to one of my grails, a game worn Flying V thus far, so I am super stoked to have snagged these.

They were presented as training camp jerseys, they have tons of wear, team repairs and the tags look like they've been washed a lot.

I'm just not sure if the Canucks of that era wore game jerseys during training camp, I would think they had more practice type jerseys for that.

So maybe they're pre-seasons or gamers, I'll have to do some more research. Either way, I'm excited to have the real deal home and away of this era.

The big bonus was also getting a match pant shell with them - together I still think these things look so freakin' sweet.

Very cool!

Ohhh NICE Blues Vintage jersey!! That is one of my all-time favorites. I wish they still used it now. Any wear on it?

Yep! Actually nice use for a shirt that didn't see much action.

Some stick marks and board burns on the left sleeve as well as a bunch of scattered stick marks on the front that I photomatched to the below pic.

2220102950101938781S500x500Q85.jpg

Is that game against the Kings the one on December 2, 2003? If so, my Murray Baron Vintage one was worn in the same game.

Did you get that Baron off of the gameworn.net forums? If you did, you beat me to it by a fraction. Murray played for the Sioux ;)

wow where did you get that Buff gamer?

wow where did you get that Buff gamer?

It was on ebay with very crappy pics and I won.

It was a sweet discovery to find out how much game wear is on this.

He had at least a few fights in this "draft year" shirt.

It has a sweet repair on the back as well.

Very cool shirt from an Iron Range Minnesota guy.

2220102950101938781S500x500Q85.jpg

Is that seriously the uniforms they used?

- Kings with black shorts/gloves and white helmets?

- Blues with dark navy helmets gloves and shorts?

It would look a lot better if they followed the uniform jersey/sock colours.

The Blues jersey looks awesome by the way.

So you were the one that got those! I considered buying the Yellow one, but I spent it on other things mainly textbooks!

So you were the one that got those! I considered buying the Yellow one, but I spent it on other things mainly textbooks!

Booo. Books are for squares! :P

Booo. Books are for squares! :P

Seconded.

I was really mad when I pulled the box out of the mail box. It was so wet that it had started to fall apart. But lucky for me the seller had sealed it in a plastic bag so all turned out to be good. It is a factory custom but that is ok for the price I paid for it.

03-06ReplicaSanderson8Front.jpg

03-06ReplicaSanderson8Back.jpg

Its from the 02-03 season last season for Stinger and also Nash's rookie season.I had plans to have the Young Stars patch on it but from what i hear they are nearly impossible to find so until i can find one i will just leave the jersey as it is. For $115 for a customized jersey and one on my list i coulden't resist

When the CBJ opened the 03-04 season, they wore 5 different jerseys in the first five games. The road opener (at Atlanta) and the home opener (vs. Rangers)they wore the jerseys with the Stinger patches, as they did in the pre-season. The third game, on Columbus Day vs. Vancouver, they introduced the black thirds, along with the flag and hat logo. THEN, they wore the standard home and roads with the new shoulder patches.