It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

I forgot to post this earlier as it came in the mail today:

alTeamcirca1995Tacklaauthentic-vi.jpg

From my research, this style was worn in the 1995 IIHF World Junior Championships and maybe even the regular Worlds as well. If anyone has any OTHER info on it though, please let me know because I'm very curious about it!

Is that the first jersey with the skater Canada logo?

On here it shows it the 1998 one first.

My link

Like the jersey though.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Donated more money to RCS again for some pre-Edge WHLs.

Authentic Seattle Thunderbirds, ultrafil. Always love the chain stitch.

tbirds.jpgtbirdshead.jpg

Authentic Everett Silvertips, sublimated air-knit.

silvertips.jpg

Semi-Pro Prince George Cougars, future Byfuglien.

cougars.jpg

Semi-Pro Prince Albert Raiders, alternate skating jihadi throwback.

raidersxb.jpg

I got this one yesterday. I like the old style authentic ultrafil practice jerseys.

DSC_0348-1.jpg

just arrived today...Calgary Flames heritage classic game jersey #10 Hagman

maybe the best jersey in my collection until now:) i like this style so much and the numbers are really special. they are not twill...they are total different as other gamers i have. in german is called filz...dictionary says it means felt material in english...hope this is the correct translation:)

but it's just awesome this jersey and for a one gamer i was surprised that i have a great board burn on the sleeve:)

so happy now:)

001-5.jpg

002-8.jpg

003-8.jpg

004-8.jpg

005-6.jpg

006-6.jpg

That Flames Hagman is so sharp! Congrats!

Still not a fan of the jersey overall, but the felt numbers are a very nice touch - I'm lovin it®

ronald-mcdonald+leap+jumg+smile+clown+red+hair+scary+hetero+red+shoes+fired+transgender.jpg

Still not a fan of the jersey overall, but the felt numbers are a very nice touch - I'm lovin it®

ronald-mcdonald+leap+jumg+smile+clown+red+hair+scary+hetero+red+shoes+fired+transgender.jpg

I'm happy that my face is not as white as ronald's and my hairs not red...but maybe i can make this jump with the shirt on and takin a picture...lol

I know that it's probably not advisable to ask about RCS in an IJ forum...but...

For those who got in on the $150 EDGE deal, do they send you an email when your order ships? I ordered one customized about 5 weeks ago (I know they take forever there) and I was just curious. I don't remember ever getting one in the past, or maybe I just forgot.

Hey, Hagman isn't Swiss....I don't know...It's such a nice gamer too..It doesn't fit your collection...You might as well just give that one to me! :P

No hagman is finnish, but he played at switzerland in the lockout season for hc davos together with thornton and nash.

I thinkt it fits my collection perfect. Third flames and i only need the retro that i have all flames styles.

No hagman is finnish, but he played at switzerland in the lockout season for hc davos together with thornton and nash.

I thinkt it fits my collection perfect. Third flames and i only need the retro that i have all flames styles.

I figured he played in Switzerland at one time, I knew there is a method to your madness.... There is for ALL of us. I was just messin' with ya....

I know that it's probably not advisable to ask about RCS in an IJ forum...but...

For those who got in on the $150 EDGE deal, do they send you an email when your order ships? I ordered one customized about 5 weeks ago (I know they take forever there) and I was just curious. I don't remember ever getting one in the past, or maybe I just forgot.

At that price I'm sure they are backed up bigtime in the sewing room. That and customs...If your worried just call them.

At that price I'm sure they are backed up bigtime in the sewing room. That and customs...If your worried just call them.

It really isn't a big deal. I know that they sometimes take a while, and it's only been 5 of the 3-6 week advisement. I was just curious as to whether they send any type of shipping email. I live in an apartment building, and I'm always afraid that one of the punk kids in my building are going to take my packages, so I always like to have an idea of when something is coming in.

I ordered an uncustomised Blackhawks and I never got an email or anything, it just showed up. Took about four weeks to arrive here in Virginia.

but it's just awesome this jersey and for a one gamer i was surprised that i have a great board burn on the sleeve:)

Should be corrected to "one-period" gamer. Still a great shirt and wear for one-period...

It really isn't a big deal. I know that they sometimes take a while, and it's only been 5 of the 3-6 week advisement. I was just curious as to whether they send any type of shipping email. I live in an apartment building, and I'm always afraid that one of the punk kids in my building are going to take my packages, so I always like to have an idea of when something is coming in.

My recollection is that they don't send ship notices. They just show up many weeks later.

I figured he played in Switzerland at one time, I knew there is a method to your madness.... There is for ALL of us. I was just messin' with ya....

:thumbsup:

just arrived today...Calgary Flames heritage classic game jersey #10 Hagman

maybe the best jersey in my collection until now:) i like this style so much and the numbers are really special. they are not twill...they are total different as other gamers i have. in german is called filz...dictionary says it means felt material in english...hope this is the correct translation:)

The material for the numbers almost looks like the same felt material that is used for the white areas on the chest crest on the Blue Jackets new 3rd's.

This just walked in the door about 15 minutes ago.

DSC_0573.jpg

DSC_0574.jpg

i got in on the edge deal, and called last week to get a tracking number. they did not send one via email, just give them a call....

Looks like the exact jersey you linked asking about the seller :thumbsup:

Yes it is. It's much sweeter looking in person.