NHL Team Customizers

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Kings jerseys you really don't need to specify much other than the player/number. In some cases, like with older jerseys, it might help to include a gamer photo. You can say you want on-ice specs, but as I have mentioned before in other threads, you probably will get letters that are smaller than on-ice size. Even if you specify a particular size, it probably won't come back that way.

Depends on the letters. (No, I'm not kidding.)

Let me guess- Roenick?

Most of the letters in the name should be approximately 3 3/8". The largest ones- O and C, should be approximately 3 1/2". The R and K are basically 3 3/8", but have angled tips which extend a bit beyond 3 3/8".

The letters I got back from Bob for my 6100 are: K, O and U approx. 3" and the rest of the letters; T, N and E a bit less than 3".

Edited by Silverback53

Yes, this is very consistent with how they have been doing them.

The letters I got back from Bob for my 6100 are: K, O and U approx. 3" and the rest of the letters; T, N and E a bit less than 3".

You have any pics of the jersey he did for you?

You have any pics of the jersey he did for you?

I only got the letter kit. Will post pics later.

I tried to ask from the Senators who's their team customizer, by filling the "contact us" form in their website, but didn't get a response. After reading an old topic here, I found out that wasn't surprising.

Does some other place also do accurate job on their current home jerseys? Or should I try to send it to the customizer via the Sens store?

Edited by jolmari

Does anyone know who does The Lightning jerseys?

Does anyone know what lettering the Sharks used circa 2006-07? I'm finally sending my teal sweater out to Action Spot next week and I'd like to be able to make sure. Never been able to tell from photos whether it was stacked, kiss-cut, etc.

This one is layered:

http://www.classicauctions.net/LotDetail.aspx?inventoryid=124063

Edited by LAK74

Ah, thanks for the link! I stumbled on it when I acquired the jersey in February, but forgot to bookmark it or save the photos. Haven't been able to find it since.

Also late 90's ccm lightnings were done by cutting edge. Has anyone had one done recently by them and how did it turn out?

99-00 Sabres. Who did them?

Couldn't tell you based on my limited research, but the fonts from 05-06 seem to match those from 99-00, as follows:

13147.jpg

12416.jpg

So, Jersey Express might be your go-to

Edited by AngeloS76

99-00 Sabres. Who did them?

I asked Josh at EPS if they could do a red sabres alternate (pic below) and he told me that EPS did the jerseys back then. Not sure if that helps you or not, looks like the red jersey came in during 2000...

Sabres_Red_Jersey.jpg

Couldn't tell you based on my limited research, but the fonts from 05-06 seem to match those from 99-00, as follows:

So, Jersey Express might be your go-to

I asked Josh at EPS if they could do a red sabres alternate (pic below) and he told me that EPS did the jerseys back then. Not sure if that helps you or not, looks like the red jersey came in during 2000...

Pretty sure the font between the red alts and the regular home/road jerseys were the same. I took a chance and went with EPS as the example of their work I saw looked bang on and they'll have the proplayer nameplate material.

• 3 weeks later...

How do I go about sending a jersey to City Sports Lettering for customization? Their website is somewhat limited. I'm going to have my Hawks 2.0 done by them.

How do I go about sending a jersey to City Sports Lettering for customization? Their website is somewhat limited. I'm going to have my Hawks 2.0 done by them.

Their e-mail and phone number is on the bottom of their front page. Just call or e-mail and set it up. I e-mailed and got a response within a day.

http://www.citysportslettering.com/

• TMLFAN unpinned and locked this topic