It is good or not?

lafountain

Looking for legit Mighty Ducks jerseys, found this one on eBay to have a look at:

Both of the Ducks jerseys you posted look legit to me.

Similar neck tags on a CCM gamer:

http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=56&lotid=728

Welcome to the forums!

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see now completely what you guys were talking about.

You're right - it's an extra panel that was sewn in. This panel is made out of AIR KNIT. It has the same sand paper feeling my old CCM replica has. The coloration of this extra panel sticks out a bit from the rest of the jersey. I'm not convinced this panel was put in for extra room, but rather to have a classic piece of air knit in there to absorb sweat better.

I only wish the sewing job was done better, but whatever.

I just thought this info might be interesting, especially regarding a 1.0, though I think some other posters already pointed out most of this and I just didn't understand it.

Either way it looks like the holes are not intentionally supposed to be there.

What you've got is an alteration done up on a Game Issued jersey. You should be STOKED on it.

No way. The arms on a genuine EDGE jersey don't lay flat like that. Stay away from that one. Usually, if it seems to good to be true, it is.

No way. The arms on a genuine EDGE jersey don't lay flat like that. Stay away from that one. Usually, if it seems to good to be true, it is.

thanks for the heads up.

I saw that on eBay I think it sold for $100, defenetly fake. I wish I had a real one they are so sexy.

I don't know about the seller but at least the jersey looks legit.

What if the seller stole the pic from somewhere else?

I once had some guy use my pictures, what I did was I first sent him an email asking him to remove them. The guy never answered me back so I reported him to eBay and a few days later his account has gone.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that StayFrosy is talking about the fake Hall he got where the seller used a stock photo of a Priemer from another site.

I don't think the photo discussion is related to the Ducks jersey Nick posted.

Yep, they're good. I've made a couple of purchases through them myself.

No sir. Lousy fight strap and the CCM logo looks like a patch. Pass on that.

Yzerman was not the Captain of the 84-85 Campbell Conference team as he was not even on the team. He wasn't on a Campbell all star roster until 1988 in St. Louis. That jersey was crested with the NHL shield. The piping on the sleeves is too thick as well.

Ebay's policy doesn't matter. Tons of people still use pics which are not of the exact product they're selling. I've seen it happen so many times, even for items that were 100% as described.

I'm just saying it is sketchy regarding this Ducks jersey because of the zero feedback. In this case the picture doesn't mean a whole lot and it's basically a gamble. Some people with zero feedback pull off scams where they just run with the money after ripping a few people off. My friend's brother used to do this, and he even had some positive feedback.

If you want to start a respectful, trusted account on ebay you should buy some stuff first, then begin by selling smaller items. Expensive clothing attire is a little sketchy.

But I'm not saying there is zero chance this one is real. It's probably about 50/50. Either way, if the buyer gets scammed I'm sure he can get his money back.

BTW... the fake jersey I bought was Nugent-Hopkins (not Hall), and the picture for the item was of a total fake (not premier)... I just didn't realize at the time of buying it that there was such a thing as fake jerseys.

Also, anyone ever by anything from eBay user "jerseysfromcanada"? This looks too good to be true...

MENS 50/XL FIGHTSTRAP SEWN GC VTG J.IGINLA CALGARY FLAMES HOCKEY JERSEY CANADA