Brilliant!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wildwing jersey just hit Ebay..good price too

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mighty-Ducks-RARE-1995...A1%7C240%3A1318

I have bought from that guy about 3 times.. he is Great

this person has some good prices on authentic and replica jerseys http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/benhsports_W...QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

One time though, I asked him about a jersey, and he raised its price immediately after, knowing somebody was interested. I thought that sucked and promised myself never to buy from him.

Maybe its just me, but has anybody else noticed a decline in people selling quality personal collection jerseys on ebay. I collect Phoenix Coyotes Jersey and it seems the supply is drying up. Im getting worried that some of the older jerseys are getting scarce. Its almost impossible to find certain teams on ebay with customized jerseys.

Maybe its just me, but has anybody else noticed a decline in people selling quality personal collection jerseys on ebay. I collect Phoenix Coyotes Jersey and it seems the supply is drying up. Im getting worried that some of the older jerseys are getting scarce. Its almost impossible to find certain teams on ebay with customized jerseys.

My buddy just picked up a Roenick Coyotes jersey last week on ebay for $23.50.

I guess that's a rare exception, but maybe part of the reason is that jerseys seem to be going pretty cheap now and people are waiting for the prices to go back up so they can cash in more money later on. I assume another possibility is that many people don't want the EDGE jerseys and are hanging on to whatever old jerseys they have. I have finally gathered up enough cash and decided that I want an authentic red Devils jersey, but I haven't seen one of those in a 52 in a while. The EDGE authentics are everywhere, but I don't plan on ever buying one of them.

My buddy just picked up a Roenick Coyotes jersey last week on ebay for $23.50.

I guess that's a rare exception, but maybe part of the reason is that jerseys seem to be going pretty cheap now and people are waiting for the prices to go back up so they can cash in more money later on. I assume another possibility is that many people don't want the EDGE jerseys and are hanging on to whatever old jerseys they have. I have finally gathered up enough cash and decided that I want an authentic red Devils jersey, but I haven't seen one of those in a 52 in a while. The EDGE authentics are everywhere, but I don't plan on ever buying one of them.

I did see the Roenick Jersey but i already have that one. Phoenix jerseys go pretty cheap for the most part. Ive noticed the prices of older jerseys rising.

This isn't a sellers market right now. Demand is low, thus prices will be low, and people won't want to sell their possessions for such low prices. I love being an Econ major.

I love being an Econ major.

Haha, me too. Somehow or another my econ degree landed me a job as a mechanical engineer...dont ask me how, I'm still not sure! I like the jersey example cuz its something I care about and can actually explain with all that econ jargon they stuffed into my brain, not markets I'm indifferent about. Who cares about the NYSE, jersey prices are on the decline!

So I like the look of the 04 West jerseys and was thinking about picking up a Sakic one. I found this one on the ebays but the coloring looks off on the sleeve numbering. Any thoughts?

http://cgi.ebay.com/CCM-ALL-STAR-WESTERN-J...93%3A1|294%3A50

So I like the look of the 04 West jerseys and was thinking about picking up a Sakic one. I found this one on the ebays but the coloring looks off on the sleeve numbering. Any thoughts?

Twill has a sheen to it that will reflect light back to the camera when shot with a flash making it look lighter in photos than it is in real life. I see that all the time. The other sleeve numbers look darker than the light side. I wouldn't worry about that at all.

yea I had my eye on this vintage Islanders, but just got two jerseys customized so trying to take a break from the buying. That seller also had a sweet vintage authentic Senators jersey.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Pittsburgh-Penguins-Jag...A1%7C240%3A1318

That seller says starter did not produce authentics with fight straps the first 2 years, is that true?

I've never heard of that. It doesn't mean it's not true but I've never heard it. Authentic or not though, $164.99 is waaay too much for that jersey. I've seen them on eBay for a lot cheaper than that.

that is true - I have an authentic Lemieux one with no fight strap. Starter for some reason didn't produce authentics for sale with fight straps, only the game worn ones did.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Pittsburgh-Penguins-Jag...A1%7C240%3A1318

That seller says starter did not produce authentics with fight straps the first 2 years, is that true?

That style Pittsburgh and and "Pooh bear" Bruins jersey were sold to the public without fightstraps and re-inforced elbows, made in Haiti. Only those two, they were the only retail authentics sold like that. Every other style of Starter authentic was sold with a strap and elbows and made in El Salvador. They also made game jerseys in Berlin, WI, and some of those made it out to the public.

That style Pittsburgh and and "Pooh bear" Bruins jersey were sold to the public without fightstraps and re-inforced elbows, made in Haiti. Only those two, they were the only retail authentics sold like that. Every other style of Starter authentic was sold with a strap and elbows and made in El Salvador. They also made game jerseys in Berlin, WI, and some of those made it out to the public.

That's interesting, thanks alot!

That's interesting, thanks alot!

:thumbsup: No problem. BTW, if anyone else has ever seen a Starter authentic made in Haiti other than a Pens' or Bruins' third, please let us know. I would be very interesting in seeing a picture, if any exists.

Twill has a sheen to it that will reflect light back to the camera when shot with a flash making it look lighter in photos than it is in real life. I see that all the time. The other sleeve numbers look darker than the light side. I wouldn't worry about that at all.

Thanks for the heads up on that one JB, much appreciated!

Word of the day: Replithentic...

http://cgi.ebay.com/REPLITHENTIC-KOHO-ATLA...%3A1|240%3A1318

I like it. I bet it catches on with the type of sellers that see a tag on a jersey that says "XL", but lists the jersey as a size"52" because they actually measured it like that. I am almost ready to quit this hobby.