REEBOK starting to sell 2.0s to the public next season! NEW REEBOK CODE

mikey3319

take this as what you will, I have no idea what codes mean or are that reebok uses, but i just talked to HOUSE OF HOCKEY and they got the new Reebok code for next years jerseys/orders and they said its M7231, which is said is for the new 2.0s, take with a grain of salt,

they did state this years 1.0s were M7187 (2.0s 7287)

they just said the new code meant 2.0

anyone know anything? could this mean the end of the 1.0s, lets hope.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm holding out hope it is 2.0. My catalog says it's Polyester/Spandex Airknit, which seems to be Edge 2.0.

Also they are switching from the Vector on the back to the Reebok wordname on the back neck reebok-logo.png

I'm holding out hope it is 2.0. My catalog says it's Polyester/Spandex Airknit, which seems to be Edge 2.0.

Also they are switching from the Vector on the back to the Reebok wordname on the back neck reebok-logo.png

Lets hope the 2.0s are on the way

are you a distributor?? which catalog is this? any pics??? lol

like the KOHO 6100 probably, but just reebok

I wonder if it'll be a patch like the vector, or if it'll just be an embroidered workmark. I hope it's not the latter, that'll just make the knockoffs that much easier to produce. Actually, the wordmark will probably be easier to knock off anyway. Copying the vector seems to be a problem for the Asian bootlegs as it is. I feel like it's easier to write "Reebok" than it is to make a vector.

could this mean the end of the 1.0s, lets hope.

I hope not, unless they plan on clearing out 1.0's at a substantial discount. If they're just going to be phasing them out at full price and when they're gone, they're gone while the 2.0's cost more, this isn't very exciting.

I hope not, unless they plan on clearing out 1.0's at a substantial discount. If they're just going to be phasing them out at full price and when they're gone, they're gone while the 2.0's cost more, this isn't very exciting.

Maybe that's why River City Sports is selling all of their EDGE 1 for $150?

Maybe that's why River City Sports is selling all of their EDGE 1 for $150?

Possibly, wasn't aware of that. I just checked it out, they're also selling premier jerseys for $40 in some cases but none of them are Rangers jerseys. I might grab a Buffaslug replica for $40, but most likely I won't. I'm holding out for a legitimate 40th anniversary replica to show up on eBay.

Excellent. Now to get rid of the material on the back of the Edge jerseys. An all airknit Edge jersey? The 3.0 lol!

One step at a time I guess. This is good new though. We can get back to buying a true authentic like the good old days if the 2.0's are made available to the public.

I would imagine cheaper simply because of the less amounts of that x-trafil material used in them. THAT was the stuff that made the EDGE jerseys so expensive. But, let's not put anything past Reebok. It wouldn't surprise me if they stay the same price just so they can try to recoup money on the failure that was the EDGE jersey.

I would imagine cheaper simply because of the less amounts of that x-trafil material used in them. THAT was the stuff that made the EDGE jerseys so expensive. But, let's not put anything past Reebok. It wouldn't surprise me if they stay the same price just so they can try to recoup money on the failure that was the EDGE jersey.

I was having this discussion earlier, I wouldn't be surprised if they continue to retail both and advertise the 2.0's as "new and improved" to justify selling them for like 600 bucks lettered.

I would imagine they will retail for about $299 blank. Sure makes the deal some of us got from MeiGray on the 2.0's look pretty good.

I wouldn't put it past them to raise the price another $50 so it's $350 for a blank.....in my eyes if they need to drop the price before the counterfeits get out of control (as if they already aren't). I do hope they change the vector on the back of the jersey, that way those of us who were able to get 2.0's still have something unique.

I really hope this finally comes true.

It also jives with what I've been seeing over the last year+ about Reebok ditching the RBK and the Vector, and just going with the wordmark.

in a non related post HOUSE OF HOCKEY is the best customization place available

Care to elaborate?

I really hope this finally comes true.

It also jives with what I've been seeing over the last year+ about Reebok ditching the RBK and the Vector, and just going with the wordmark.

I don't like Reebok equipment or the Wordmark. I remember when Reebok came out with equipment all the gear marked "Reebok" was low end and the top of the line stuff had RBK and/or Vector logos. Ever since they changed it to the current wordmark logo everything just looks so cheap.