Avs alumni game jersey help

HockeyMusic

Ok maybe I am going nuts, but the nameplate appears to be twill on the Avs alumni game jerseys

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/goaltender-patrick-roy-of-the-colorado-avalanche-alumni-and-his-one-picture-id512562422

I don't think it's twill; it seems to have some holes in it.  I'd guess airknit.

On the right side of Forsberg's nameplate in this pic, it also looks more like airknit:

http://www.gettyimages.com/license/512581450

Denver Athletic does air knit nameplates..

3 hours ago, HockeyMusic said:

hmmmm looks like you are right....it does look like it has the airknit holes....

That's what I see, too.  FWIW, I've done a double take at some of my white airknit nameplates.  I don't know if it's how they're stuck down or what, but they look a bit like the picture, where it almost looks like twill or ultrafil at first glance. 

6 minutes ago, furiousd said:

That's what I see, too.  FWIW, I've done a double take at some of my white airknit nameplates.  I don't know if it's how they're stuck down or what, but they look a bit like the picture, where it almost looks like twill or ultrafil at first glance. 

The name plate might be inside-out. The back of air-knit looks different than the front. 

A lot of talk about holes in this thread.

29971991623_f81c7da803_z.jpg

"Rover here may not know it, he is participating in a ritual as old as time itself! He is giving birth to a hole!"

2 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

A lot of talk about holes in this thread.

29971991623_f81c7da803_z.jpg

"Rover here may not know it, he is participating in a ritual as old as time itself! He is giving birth to a hole!"

Hahaha that is what i thought when i posted.

Well thanks for the help everyone...i I wear glasses so excuse my blindness.....i was pretty sure it was airknit but from the pics i was doubting myself.

3 hours ago, jsh139 said:

The name plate might be inside-out. The back of air-knit looks different than the front. 

Heh. No. I'm gonna tell Keener you said he doesn't know the difference between the front and back side of air knit. ;)

20160801_181033.jpg

Like I said, it's just the first glance where I sometimes think "is that air knit?"

2 hours ago, furiousd said:

Heh. No. I'm gonna tell Keener you said he doesn't know the difference between the front and back side of air knit. ;)

??