rubertis Customization

cowboys

I am looking for any help with this ,not sure if they sell kits or if you have to send the jerseys into have customized ?

Does any one from the area that is a member use or go to the shop ? Since John has almost left the Hoppy the Flyers /Phatoms jerseys I have are sitting blank

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

You can just call or e-mail them: (888) 395-9383, ruberti@aol.com. They've answered the phone every time I've called.

I am local to them. I just drove down, gave them my jersey and a few pics and a description of what I wanted done, and left my name and number. Took them 3 business days and cost was $60 cash. Really easy. They had everything I needed. They are running low on orange air-knit, so you may have to take twill for the nameplate if you are customizing an older orange jersey. Be sure to ask before you go through all the trouble.

I had emailed them a few times but didn't get much response. Like LAK74 said I got better better communication by calling them. Here's their local number in case that 888 number doesn't work. +1 610-692-7005.

Here are the years Ruberti's did the customization. According to this thread: http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=4694

-Philadelphia Flyers, white home, 1992-2007 (not sure how long the font was uniform before 1992), Ruberti's

-Philadelphia Flyers, orange road, 1992-2001, Ruberti's

-Philadelphia Flyers, black road, 1997-2007, Ruberti's

-Philadelphia Flyers, orange alternate, 2002-2007, Ruberti's

-Philadelphia Flyers, black home Edge (later alternate), 2007-2010, Ruberti's

-Philadelphia Flyers, white away Edge, 2007-2010, Ruberti's

-Philadelphia Flyers, alternate home Edge (orange with weird font used for 2 games), 2008, Ruberti's

-Philadelphia Flyers, alternate home Edge (orange, first year), 2008-2009, Ruberti's

I have emailed them twice in regard to a Black Flyers Koho jersey I want to get done up. They haven't gotten back to me either time. I will be calling them tomorrow. Ruberti's is the best bet for a Koho Flyers right?

So I have a This jerseys and would like to get the players customized and is Ruberti's place to do it

2005 alternate - FORSBERG

2005 Black - Forsberg

2005 white -Michal Handzus

2008- 10 Black blank team issue size 58+ edge 2.0 with edge nameplate /Braydon Coburn

1999-2000 Orange CCM blank team issue size 58 with authentic NHL 2000 patch /Brian Boucher

--white Reebok 6100 Phantoms sz 58/Leighton

_purple reebok 6100 Phantoms sz 56/downie

So I have a This jerseys and would like to get the players customized and is Ruberti's place to do it

2005 alternate - FORSBERG

2005 Black - Forsberg

2005 white -Michal Handzus

2008- 10 Black blank team issue size 58+ edge 2.0 with edge nameplate /Braydon Coburn

1999-2000 Orange CCM blank team issue size 58 with authentic NHL 2000 patch /Brian Boucher

--white Reebok 6100 Phantoms sz 58/Leighton

_purple reebok 6100 Phantoms sz 56/downie

Based on this list...

Here are the years Ruberti's did the customization. According to this thread: http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=4694

-Philadelphia Flyers, white home, 1992-2007 (not sure how long the font was uniform before 1992), Ruberti's
-Philadelphia Flyers, orange road, 1992-2001, Ruberti's
-Philadelphia Flyers, black road, 1997-2007, Ruberti's
-Philadelphia Flyers, orange alternate, 2002-2007, Ruberti's
-Philadelphia Flyers, black home Edge (later alternate), 2007-2010, Ruberti's
-Philadelphia Flyers, white away Edge, 2007-2010, Ruberti's
-Philadelphia Flyers, alternate home Edge (orange with weird font used for 2 games), 2008, Ruberti's
-Philadelphia Flyers, alternate home Edge (orange, first year), 2008-2009, Ruberti's

You want to use Ruberti's for all of them.

I can answer you with 100% confidence that they can do the 1999-2000 Orange CCM. Here is the Desjardins they did for me a few weeks ago. Looks perfect to me. Just make sure they have enough orange air-knit to do the nameplate, or else you'll get twill which isn't era-correct.

VPwcjRSl.jpg

tuDrgiAl.jpg

As an aside, the guys at Ruberti's are really nice. Well, the 3 that I met (Don, the original owner's son, being one of them). It's such a small shop. I'd estimate like 2000 sq feet of warehouse space. It's hard to believe that they were the official customizers. It's basically one dude with a sewing machine up in the attic. The rest of the shop is setup for screen-printing.

The old dude who does the jerseys invited me upstairs to check out where he does the magic. They also have a ton of 90's/early 2000 CCM/Koho replica blanks that I imagine they would sell for cheap, if you're into replicas.

very nice if they do not have the nameplates I may look for a cheap blank and have it cut for plates

They might even have some orange replicas you can buy. They definitely have a ton of black alternate replicas.

That Desjardins with the 9/11 patches is awesome.

I'll definitely have to look into adding a late 90's jersey to my collection at some point.

I got an email back from Don at Ruberti's today. I had originally asked them if they could customize a 2003 Flyers black Koho for me as I heard they did the work back then. I told him who I wanted and if he could give me a quote on the price and return shipping. I also told him I would include a nameplate (I am assuming the Flyers used black air knit on these, if not hopefully one of you Flyers experts can correct me.) All I got back from him was that he can sell me a kit and to just let him know what I need. Said he had a friend in Philly he does that for a lot. Seems like a nice guy, but he didn't really answer any of the questions I asked in the email. So my question is will they do my whole jersey, kit and stich it on, or will they only make a kit and I'll have to have it stitched on somewhere else? He made it seem that he'll just do the kit.

He must have misunderstood. They'll do the whole jersey for about $60 and you shouldn't have to provide any of the kit if they have the materials in-house.

Are you local or would you be shipping it to them? Your best bet is to just call.

I would be shipping it to them

Just FYI, AFAIK, Ruberti's doesn't take credit cards, so you may have to get a quote for everything in advance and send a check for the total along with the jersey.

Just FYI, AFAIK, Ruberti's doesn't take credit cards, so you may have to get a quote for everything in advance and send a check for the total along with the jersey.

Or money order, more likely.