The List of Official Team Customizers

JohnnyOnTheSpot

I have a good idea for a new thread, possibly stickied, that could really help everyone out in getting their jerseys properly customized. Simply list the team, the style, the years the jersey was worn (or that stitching pattern), who can do them and how to contact them. I can keep this updated, and I'll put the username next to it to validate it. This way we have one long working list that end a lot of bad customization jobs. Let me also say that it doesn't have to be the official customizer, it can simply be a place that does them correctly.

-Philadelphia Flyers, white home, 1992-2007 (not sure how long the font was uniform before 1992), Ruberti's (1-888-395-9383, or PM me, they only accept money orders and hate shipping things out so I help a lot of members out with them) *JohnnyOnTheSpot*

-Philadelphia Flyers, orange road, 1992-2001, Ruberti's

-Philadelphia Flyers, black road, 1997-2007, Ruberti's

-Philadelphia Flyers, orange alternate, 2002-2007, Ruberti's

-Philadelphia Flyers, black home Edge (later alternate), 2007-2010, Ruberti's

-Philadelphia Flyers, white away Edge, 2007-2010, Ruberti's

-Philadelphia Flyers, alternate home Edge (orange with weird font used for 2 games), 2008, Ruberti's

-Philadelphia Flyers, alternate home Edge (orange, first year), 2008-2009, Ruberti's

-Philadelphia Flyers, orange home Edge, 2009-Current, Philly Express (Have to go through Philadelphia Skate Zones who also do not ship, so if you need help contact me again, as PE doesn't work with the public) *JohnnyOnTheSpot*

-Philadelphia Flyers, white away Edge (Doubled as 2010 Winter Classic), 2010-Current, Philly Express

-Philadelphia Flyers, 2012 Winter Classic, Philly Express

Minnesota wild- 2000-present....the team customizer does not take orders from the public. Second best is EPS. They are close, but not accurate to as worn on Ice. Slight differences in the application. And they use a laser plotter to cut their twill at EPS. Very limited resources. If you work with Brilliant he can get it very close to on ice. But he has enough work to get through.

I'm looking for Penguins information. I emailed cutting edge sports and they are NOT doing the customization for the Penguins during this current season. Does anyone know who is? Also, what type of numbers (size, material) and nameplates do they use? Thanks.

I think some of you guys are missing the point lol. First off, be specific. Give years, contact information, etc.

I'm less concerned with where not to go rather than where to go, otherwise the list would be completely unmanageable.

And as for requests for information, that's probably better left in a more focused thread on that, I'm attempting to make a database of sorts here to look first, not as a last resort. So I doubt anyone's going to come in here to help with that without knowing it prior, naw mean?

I've had all my Detroit Red Wings jerseys done here. The Goalies Den in Troy, Michigan. I've had many different years jerseys done here.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Goalies-Den/106595292718159?sk=info

http://www.thegoaliesden.com/main.html?src=%2F

I'm looking for Penguins information. I emailed cutting edge sports and they are NOT doing the customization for the Penguins during this current season. Does anyone know who is? Also, what type of numbers (size, material) and nameplates do they use? Thanks.

I remember seeing the tags on the Lokomotiv jerseys they auctioned off last fall, and they'd been customized by someone new and local in Pittsburgh. Trying to track down the name.

EDIT: Ah yes! There it is...Pro Knitwear. Not sure if they're doing everything this year...you'd think they'd be bragging more about it on their website, but maybe they're too busy to update it.

I remember seeing the tags on the Lokomotiv jerseys they auctioned off last fall, and they'd been customized by someone new and local in Pittsburgh. Trying to track down the name.

EDIT: Ah yes! There it is...Pro Knitwear. Not sure if they're doing everything this year...you'd think they'd be bragging more about it on their website, but maybe they're too busy to update it.

Thanks so much for your help!

This may not fit as it isn't about an NHL team. But I am looking to get my '96 world cup of hockey white usa jersey done up and I'm not sure where to send it. Any suggestions?

You can try Gamedaysportsarchives.

My link

I have a Sabres 3rd and a Flames HC classic that I want to customize. Would I be safe ordering kits for these 2 from Jersey Express then get a local company to sew them for me?

• 3 months later...

Any idea where to send a Rbk 6100 Senators jersey?

Trash/fire :)

Honestly speaking.....the font used on those jerseys can be done by Truman at gamedaysportsarchives.....he did my Hasek which I since sold.....but it was accurate

EDIT: hmmmm seems like I should read all the way to the end prior to posting, since it seems I've long been beaten to the punchline