Question about Kings yellow Legends Night jerseys

Miami-King

I think I'm just gonna go with Jersey Baron or Ice Jerseys from now on, since they seem to be the only ones who know the difference between the 2.0's and the Indo's

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. Using same purple pants and mostly purple with gold accent gloves that they've worn with the purple vintage jerseys for the past few seasons, but helmets, socks and shirts are VERY Gold.

Can't wait to see the whole get-up on the 12th.

Where were those? I went to the store directly to the left of where the entrance to the suites are. One store has premiers, the other has authentics?

I was at the game yesterday too, and I saw a rack of 2.0 aways, 2.0 pre-customized home jerseys, and the 2003-04 Gold Vintage 6100s.

There were also indo-edges mixed in with the home and away, so order online at your own risk.

There's only one TeamLA Store there, lol.

Sometimes you have to sift through the racks a bit before you find something- if you don't look carefully enough you might miss a whole rack of 2.0's because someone put a Premier at the very front of the row.

That may have been what happened. I quickly glanced at the rows, flipped through a few, but not all. In all honesty, I wasn't trying to spend a lot of time in there as I wanted to watch the game.

If I ever get to the TLA store I'll flip/sift 'em all. Even fashion jerseys, if they got any.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to chime in...I was at the team store in staples on Super Bowl Sunday and they had a lot of 2.0 made in canada away jerseys (white) in several sizes (recall seeing 46, 50, 52). $295. Also they will customize for $75. For sewn on they "send them out"...I'm assuming to bobcat?

Did not see any authentic golds.

Also they will customize for $75. For sewn on they "send them out"...I'm assuming to bobcat?

Nope.

Bob has said he doesn't have an agreement with the team store to do their jerseys. I don't know who does the stitched customization for the team store's authentics that are "sent out," but I assume it's the same letterer who did the customized 2.0's that are on the racks in the store. The lettering on those is not even close to being accurate. If Bobcat had done them, they certainly wouldn't look like that.

There customization are usually ok just the C and A are off there usually in a standard font not slanted. Ive ordered a indo from them and actually received a 2.0 Canadian edge jersey no complaints

Absolutely. And unfortunately, this is also reflected in the jerseys that fans are wearing at the games. I would guess that at least 98% of the Kings jerseys (post-1998 styles) you see being worn are lettered just as poorly (or worse), or are fake. The other 2% are wearing gamers or retails that are correctly lettered by Bobcat.

Absolutely. And unfortunately, this is also reflected in the jerseys that fans are wearing at the games. I would guess that at least 98% of the Kings jerseys (post-1998 styles) you see being worn are lettered just as poorly (or worse), or are fake. The other 2% are wearing gamers or retails that are correctly lettered by Bobcat.

Any reason why they don't use Bobcat? I'm assuming to keep costs down but just wondering...

Any reason why they don't use Bobcat? I'm assuming to keep costs down but just wondering...

Team LA has their own source for lettering/numbering and doesn't want to change would be my guess. All I know is that the end result is brutal.

If Bobcat were to get a contract to do TeamLA's jerseys, it's very likely they would make them a priority and would do them much faster than they do jobs for individual collectors. This would probably be a good thing for everybody, because then all of us could go through TeamLA instead and get our stuff so much quicker, just like Rangers and Flyers fans can get their stuff done at Arena Wear and Philly Express via their respective team stores.