Neon Green in the All Star Jerseys This Year?

dsl135

http://www.thehockeynews.com/blog/will-neon-green-be-used-on-nhl-all-star-game-jerseys-this-season/

I took a look at the catalog that it mentions, and I also noticed the All Star logo player tees have a chrome NHL logo. I'd guess we'll see the NHL logo get the same treatment as the Stadium Series logos this coming season.

nhlasg_zps5a1c1725.jpg

Edited by dsl135

I think the NHL shield lends itself better to chrome than the team logos for the SS jerseys did.

So this year's all-star game be a huge 2.5 hour advertisement for Reebok's Accelerator jerseys? I can picture the ads now:

"WITH THE REEBOK ALL-STAR ACCELERATOR JERSEYS YOUR HOCKEY FANDOM WILL BE IN OVERDRIVVVVEEE!!!!"

I ran through the catalog, hoping to figure out the JerseyBaron's secrets, maybe even become the Archduke of Jerseys myself, but alas I do not see anything about authentic jerseys in the catalog. The lack of authentics in the catalog probably isn't a good sign regarding Edge 2.0 availability for the 14-15 season.

If I recall correctly, the jerseys were always in a separate catalog. That's their apparel catalog. But I could be wrong.

I ran through the catalog, hoping to figure out the JerseyBaron's secrets, maybe even become the Archduke of Jerseys myself, but alas I do not see anything about authentic jerseys in the catalog. The lack of authentics in the catalog probably isn't a good sign regarding Edge 2.0 availability for the 14-15 season.

I'm shooting for doge

At first I was a little scared, but I won't mind seeing them mix it up a bit. All-Star jerseys don't always have to match the colors of the conference logos. Though while the ones that have are all good in my opinion, it'd be nice to see something different for a change. For some odd reason I expect to see some Call of Duty-esque design, the dark jerseys mostly grey with neon green highlights and piping (I'm talking about what I expect to see, not what I want to see ;)). Either way, it's a new All Star jersey, I'm excited to see what it looks like.

You can get away with that in baseball, as for the most part the plays are static. Imagine playing Ice Hockey where theres potentially 11 different uniforms too yours on the ice. The only way you could potentially do it is East play in your sides white jersey and West play in the respective teams dark.

You can get away with that in baseball, as for the most part the plays are static. Imagine playing Ice Hockey where theres potentially 11 different uniforms too yours on the ice. The only way you could potentially do it is East play in your sides white jersey and West play in the respective teams dark.

Its not like anyone actually PLAYS in an All-Star game anyway. I think one conference in Road and one conference in Home would be fine.

That said, if they didn't have All-Star jerseys, that would be one less jersey to collect and to that I say, no thanks.

I think having one team wear the whites and one team wear the darks would work just fine.

It works for us regular guys whenever we play pick-up, I think pros can handle it haha.

I imagine jerseys will be mostly grey/black vs white with just neon-green highlights. I hate grey & black in any shape or form on jerseys. Skating on a white ice rink really makes colors pop on jerseys. I'm with Fitzy - one more jersey to collect for me. Here's hoping their not a travesty, retail authentics are offered, and either Zuccarello or McD make the team for NYR.