It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Thank you, sir. I know that must be tough to say as a Devils' fan.

That's funny.

First thing I did when looking at your pictures was to think, ", that'd look good in red and black".

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dr_Puck

The man cave is splendid and I hope that's a Penn State blanket there.

As a Bruins fan, though, I have a hard time seeing all of these Flyers jerseys in the forum. Too much orange and black.

The man cave is splendid and I hope that's a Penn State blanket there.

As a Bruins fan, though, I have a hard time seeing all of these Flyers jerseys in the forum. Too much orange and black.

Oh yea, Penn State alumni here!

First post in this amazing community. Huge Ducks fan, been collecting for quite a bit excited to share with some fellow enthusiasts!

Wont bombard this thread with everything I'll create my own collection thread where that belongs but my most recent gem, from the Baron and customized exact to what Getz wore on Teemu Night this past month.

DSC01920_zps6sq9q7ry.jpg

DSC01921_zpsfd2fzmgg.jpg

DSC01922_zps9f1jiiiz.jpg

DSC01923_zpsiuhziwnl.jpg

461378726_slide.jpg

to compare, picked this up the night of the selanne tribute night game - rickard rakell set 2 58 gamer - special for8ver set tag - rakell had the game tying goal which brought it to overtime, makes it extra special to me

DSC02061_zps6urst5iu.jpg

DSC02063_zpsr500xmyf.jpg

DSC02066_zps4itrnldm.jpg

DSC02067_zpszfvvfmm2.jpg

Okay, I'm gonna go quackers if I have to see another Ducks jersey. So, here's one you don't see everyday...or at all really:

alTeamcirca20052aNikeauthentic-vi.jpgalTeamcirca20052bNikeauthentic-vi.jpg

I can count on one hand the amount of times I've seen these lace-up USA jerseys available. Probably because they only used them for two or three tournaments in the 2005 World Juniors and the 2005 World Championships. This one being from the latter of course. All it's missing is the sponsor patches on the shoulders.

When your team hosts it, can't hurt to pick one up.

(Even if it looks like a motocross jersey.)

Yeah I doubt I would have gotten one had it not been here in Columbus. Might pick up a white one someday.

Something about the (what looks like) one layer A and the tie up laces make it look awesome.

Jersey = nice

Your joke = :(

Lol