It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Is it a black smudge like a pen mark? You can safely try a little soapy water and dont rub it but try dabbing. Remember hockey jerseys get wet from ice and water as well as washed by the teams so you can safely try to clean it if it bothers you. I only caution if its pen or ink that it could streak.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used a bleach pen more diligently and its gone now. Thanks guys. Happy about having an authentic. Such a fine piece of clothing.

Congrats! But don't get too excited its a Blackhawks jersey :P

Congrats on the Toews jersey, looks great

First posts in awhile.

2013-15 CBJ Brandon Dubinsky Home - a 2013-14 stamped jersey that was patched for this preseason. Given the wear, this is most likely the playoff set from last season, but it is not the jersey he wore when he scored the game tying goal in game 4, much to my disappointment. This came directly from a source that obtained it from the team. My guess is this was prior to the Meigray deal. Once the Meigray deal was signed, this became disposable for the team to give away however they saw fit. I bought it even though I had the 2014-15 home Dubinsky on preorder with Meigray. It was one of those deals you go through with on the chance that it's something special or just to get something else special and keep good relations with contacts. Customized sleeves, cut size tag, as is typical for Dubi's jerseys.

2013-15%20CBJ%20Brandon%20Dubinsky%20Hom

2013-15%20CBJ%20Brandon%20Dubinsky%20Hom

2014-2015 CBJ Dalton Prout Road - unrepaired holes, stick marks - surprisingly light wear for the defenseman.

2014-15%20CBJ%20Dalton%20Prout%20Road%20

2014-15%20CBJ%20Dalton%20Prout%20Road%20

2014-15 CBJ Brandon Dubinsky Home Set 1 - Same modifications as the one above, with the addition of a trimmed shield.

2014-15%20CBJ%20Brandon%20Dubinsky%20Hom

2014-15%20CBJ%20Brandon%20Dubinsky%20Hom

Miss the jerseys...the foot...well I am liking that about as much as Slim's vampire dude. Nice pickups!

What does he do to his sleeves? I can't tell.

He usually has the cuffs hemmed and tightened.

Each has the sleeve cuffs taken in about an inch. None of the ones I have are hemmed, though. he also, for whatever reason, cuts the size tag out of his jerseys.

Miss the jerseys...the foot...well I am liking that about as much as Slim's vampire dude. Nice pickups!

He only comes out when mentioned by name

gayvampire1-vi.jpg

Holy crap, footcake, you're amassing quite an impressive collection. Got of shot of everything hanging together?

Holy crap, footcake, you're amassing quite an impressive collection. Got of shot of everything hanging together?

That's because he saves money by getting pedicures done only on his right foot, a/k/a "the famous foot".