It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that turquoise underwear beside your laptop?

Looks like the underwear are showing some good "use" in that picture.

I recently picked up a blank one of these, and once I saw how they were customized, I was thinking nobody could pull it off. Coincidentally, I found a game-issued with the player I was looking to put on it. To make things a little easier, I traded my recent Kreider Whale jersey, which served me no purpose now that I have a Talbot Whale gamer of the same style.

Jed Ortmeyer game-issued Hartford Wolfpack Alternate, Kiss-cut, and navy glacier twill:

Everyone loves a grey Wolfpack jersey (and a blue Whale, too). Very nice, Tom.

Another handful of goon gamers -

08-09 Pierre-Luc Letourneau-Leblond Devils road

001_zps117daadd.jpg

002_zps125b50a4.jpg

05-06 Bryan Marchment Leafs road preseason

007_zps426c081f.jpg

006_zps8f4ddfe1.jpg

01-02 Aaron Downey Hawks 3rd with reinforced neck

003_zpse1abe0f5.jpg

004_zps40e23b79.jpg

03-04 John Erskine Stars home preseason

001_zps9733bb33.jpg

002_zps4c329de0.jpg

13-14 Cam Janssen Devils road

003_zps04f3ee7e.jpg

004_zpsa62cc814.jpg

20140903_194913_zpshmek7ins.jpg

Milwaukee Admirals authentic. Has the A and 22 stitched on but no nameplate or name. Going to research it for player. But growing up watching the Ads at the Bradley Center I have always loved this style and am happy to have an authentic in my collection. This is easily one of my faves as it brings back childhood memories. And it's super sexy ultrafil.

Nice Cam Jam! Is that the same one he wore when he scored 2 of his 3 goals?

Yes it is.........

Maybe I'm wrong but isn't that leblond gamer a pre-season worn only? Lou doesn't like to give out numbers over 40 for regular season with the exception of richer, jagr and gilmour

You're correct - it was worn in the 2008 PS - he wore #25 in the regular season -

Maybe I'm wrong but isn't that leblond gamer a pre-season worn only? Lou doesn't like to give out numbers over 40 for regular season with the exception of richer, jagr and gilmour

This is why I love this forum.

Don't forget Mogilny.

Authentic Nike 2002 Road USA National Team Jeremy Roenick Olympic Jersey

DSCN5732_zps36a3bcb4.jpg

DSCN5740_zpsb0fb61c6.jpg

Milwaukee Admirals authentic. Has the A and 22 stitched on but no nameplate or name. Going to research it for player. But growing up watching the Ads at the Bradley Center I have always loved this style and am happy to have an authentic in my collection. This is easily one of my faves as it brings back childhood memories. And it's super sexy ultrafil.

The lettering is completely wrong, the Ads never wore red numbers on the Bauer jerseys. Contrary to the seller, its not "straight out of the Admirals locker room". The only possibility would have been if it was a 93-94 prototype when they switched to Bauer, however, the white rectangle around the IHL patch indicates that it would be post 94-95.

Here's what a game-worn #22 from 96-97 looks like:

IG9X5584-M.jpg

IG9X5589-M.jpg

The lettering is completely wrong, the Ads never wore red numbers on the Bauer jerseys. Contrary to the seller, its not "straight out of the Admirals locker room". The only possibility would have been if it was a 93-94 prototype when they switched to Bauer, however, the white rectangle around the IHL patch indicates that it would be post 94-95.

Hey! Thanks for the heads up. Might have to see how well this strip then. Yeah straight from the locker room my Arse. Pils and stains everywhere on it when I got it. Cleaned up decently but I felt a little lied to on that part

Two new pickups that I can hopefully get perfectly customized. I printed off a pic from game worn to help me compare ratios of different aspects of the jersey to help me determine that the numbers are roughly 10" and the letters are roughly 3". Anyone able to confirm please? Does anyone know a place that can do the 92 All-Star jerseys perfectly?

I plan on making this one Sakic #16.
5g82IVH.jpg?1

Next up is a Kamloops Blazers that I hope to do up as an Iginla. I was researching a bit and I think that they used screen-printed nameplates back then. Anyone know a place that could do something like that? I've reached out to the team, but I haven't received a reply. They also charge $60 just for their current nameplates and an additional $40 for the numbers.

FW4orpG.jpg?1

And this beautiful Vanek properly customized by Jersey Express....

I somehow missed that style's existence. Looks awesome and the stitching on the numbers is so cool!

Edited by slimcutta

What is old is new again. Sold this one to one of our members a few weeks ago, regretted it, he put it back up for sale, BOOM, re-acquisition. Thanks my man!

ea208f6d704fe4680aa402d7ff428903_zps0495

017aadd3c97456cc9d08504d489e4b22_zps0943

I somehow missed that style's existence. Looks awesome and the stitching on the numbers is so cool!

I remember when that style was introduced but can't ever remember watching a game in which they actually wore it. I believe that style was only around for 1-2 years and everything on it is great, with the exception of the primary logo. IMO the wordmark logo/crest thing that some teams did (Anaheim and Minnesota come immediately to mind) just is not doing it for me and outside of Minnesota's.