It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Rangers never used namplates before 07-08. There are exceptions to it (e.g. Callahan Rookie, some preseason gamers) but for the most part, no plates.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rangers do use nameplates now and have done since they went to the Edge cut. Before that they didn't use them, so it looks like your jersey is fine.

Doesn't hurt that for you, as a flyers fan, this is a jersey that beat the Penguins.

No, i suppose it doesn't :)

Even better, the photo-match is of a despondent and defeated Bylsma!

Edited by FlyersFan376

Game Worn Reebok Edge 2.0 Ryan McDonagh New York Rangers 2013-2014 Playoffs Round 2 Away Jersey

I've always loved the white Rangers sweater. I've got an old Starter replica and one day I'll get an authentic.

I bought this as a team-issued Mike Duco which I later stripped. Just got it today. Pretty impressed with Elite Sportswear (it's directly from them). I actually received it before I even paid, heh.

Got it done up as Canada's Champion!

Sorry for the crappy pictures.

100_5196_zpscdebf373.jpg

100_5198_zps5ce652c2.jpg

Edited by StayFrosty

Nice Chouinard jersey! The game worn addiction can take a hold of you quickly so be warned. The Smyth jersey looks great. I think the shoulder patches really make that jersey stand out. As does the colourful SCF patch. Though I am glad they went to the more classic looking one currently used.

After seeing all the Rangers jerseys (which I do appreciate) I figured I had to post some to break up the blue shirt monotony. Here are a some of my pick ups in the last year. Not many sadly, but I like the quality over quantity approach.

2013 Memorial Cup Tyler Ferry. Not a big name, but it's very well worn and I think these jerseys are absolutely fantastic.

Jersey6_zpsb1585dcf.jpgJersey5_zps6f804cb7.jpg

2012 Millionaires Tribute Night Chris Tanev. Just worn for the 2nd and 3rd, but a small burn which is nice.

Jersey3_zps99ae65ec.jpgJersey4_zpsa408b7ea.jpg

2013/2014 Cody Hodgson White Set 1. Jersey is totally covered in marks (harder to see in small resolution) and has been matched more times than I can count.

Jersey9_zpsbaf5cde3.jpgJersey10_zpsd3e4233c.jpg

2014 WHC Cody Hodgson. Worn for two games and definitely NOT washed. Nice burn on the arm which was a pleasant surprise when it arrived. Scored 1 goal wearing it which happened to be his first WHC goal.

Jersey1_zpsdbb78c3c.jpgJersey2_zpsbef3e39b.jpg

2013 Subway Series Jonathan Drouin. Gorgeous jersey of a future superstar. Unreal talent to watch in person (which I was fortunate enough to in Halifax).

Jersey8_zps03370bb8.jpgJersey7_zpsbafb4589.jpg

My awesome early 2000's Sakic replica arrived today, a day earlier than expected. Not only that, but the owner included an unexpected free OTH hat, and an apology about the somewhat crammed box (that actually wasn't much of an issue at all) because if they picked another box, it would've taken another week to ship. I love good people. :)

sX3eZsc.jpg

8ZFZJ4b.jpg

This is immediately one of my favorites in my collection. I got it at an arguable steal, $65, and it's in great condition.

This arrived today: 1998-99 Cincinnati Mighty Ducks Marc Chouinard #11. My first game worn jersey :thumbsup:

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage-5.jpg

Excellent pick-up. These were nice jerseys. I know a friend of mine that would be super jealous, though I can't deny I am a little, myself. :P

Edited by Nas

Game Worn Reebok Edge 2.0 Derek Dorsett New York Rangers 2013-2014 Stanley Cup Finals Home Jersey

DSC02249.jpg

DSC02250.jpg

DSC02084.jpg

It's a reach, but IMO I think this is a photomatch (screen grab) to the laces, as well as what looks like the string coming off the E (and maybe the G) if you blow up the picture.

Screenshot4.png

Same thing here with the G, but obviously a reach.

Screenshot2.png

Nice Dorsett SCF!! :)

I wish we could find some other quality photos of the Finals this year to try and photo match these Kings and Rangers sweaters...

Edited by enzo269

1999-2000 Derek Boogaard Prince George Cougars gameworn road jersey - extensions sewn onto both sleeves as well as torso of jersey - 33 games, 149 PIM's, 16 fights this season -

001_zps91bd5c53.jpg
002_zps2ce9aa2d.jpg
003_zps24e6fdae.jpg
004_zpsf2742e9f.jpg
005_zpsb43431d1.jpg

Edited by bobbyp6565