Stars Jerseys

hatryk

Better than the Hurricanes. Worse than the current look. Much worse than the original & star designs. Not what I was remotely expecting.

I like them, but really basically just in comparison to their old ones which were the worst in the league.

I saw a pic of Benn wearing the dark and it looked better on a person in slightly different lighting. I have a feeling this is going to be a similar situation to the Preds gold jersey release where they got panned at the reveal then people saw them on the ice and liked them. Nobody is seeing them on a sheet of ice under arena lighting yet and the reveal just isn't a hockey jersey in its natural environment.

The NHL is right in trying for simplicity, but it isn't going to work for all teams. I wish they would have adopted the last North Stars/first Dallas Stars style. Simple, sharp, original. It's too bad that these last couple of reveals have been so bland.

Well, they're definitely an upgrade. That's not to say that they're good, but they're definitely better than what they had.

I think they are beautiful, especially the road

They should have kept gold in the color scheme somehow. It complemented the green, black and white nicely to give it a premium, yet understated look.

Color tone looks like a novelty St. Patrick's Day "fashion" jersey, however. Does not leverage the heritage of the North Stars look enough.

Could have been worse though.

The Dallas Sioux Hawks

But seriously, I like them. They aren't as bad as people seem to think they are. The pants are badass. Is it better than the pre edge? No. But is it aesthetically pleasing? Sure

I like these better than the canes. The canes don't look bad when its with the full uniform I like the socks design with the double stripe but just as a jersey for a fan I'd pass on it

And the hits just keep on falling short of the warning track. Who are they, the Dallas Fighting Sioux?

That was my first thought.

Both the Stars and Canes new jerseys look like they were designed by a committee, rather than actual hockey fans... The same kind of suits that think it's a good idea to have hockey in Florida and Arizona.

weasel_word_forum_fag_trollcat.jpg

Bringing back green is good, but I agree with others it looks a shade light.

The X-games extreme bevel logo ruins it.

Nope! That logo is awful.

When the Stars play the 'Canes it will be battle of the bland jerseys.

Once again, the logo suffers from the same thing the Jets logo does. It reminds me and maybe others too much of a generic logo you would find on NHL14 for create a team.

Just because the Mavs are owned by someone over the top doesn't mean the Stars have to follow suit.

The lack of gold is also noteworthy. The last little reminder of the North Stars (aside from their name) is now gone.

Could be quite confusing next season when someone says "terrible D" during the game.