Would Putting a 2011 Stanley Cup Final Patch on a jersey with the Reebok word mark instead of the vector logo

GJD

Yea, it would.

Basically, if it wasn't worn, its usually considered a foul.

Oh wow that sucks. I was considering putting it on a Horton premier. Dammit!

What a 2010 Stanley Cup patch on a Koho Blackhawks jersey? I just don't like the Reeboks.

Same thing. Wasn't worn, so yea, its considered a foul. Granted, everyone is free to do however they please. Its not like most people are going to notice or make fun of you, its just technically not correct.

What a 2010 Stanley Cup patch on a Koho Blackhawks jersey? I just don't like the Reeboks.

According to what dsl said, it would be a jersey foul.

It's your jersey, do what you like.

Some people are far less picky about then accuracy or "fouls" when regarding a replica/premier than an authentic. As witnessed in another recent thread, some people even have different views of what an authentic is.

Any conversation about what is a foul or not is based on people's opinions. We all have different levels of detail we care about.

In the end, it's your jersey, it's your money. You're gonna be the one wearing it (or not wearing it if you prefer that). Do what you want.

The patch goes on the left side of the jersey right? Not the right side like a Captain's C or Alternate Captain's A? It would go on the side opposite the jock tag if we're talking premiers?

It's your jersey, do what you like.

Some people are far less picky about then accuracy or "fouls" when regarding a replica/premier than an authentic. As witnessed in another recent thread, some people even have different views of what an authentic is.

Any conversation about what is a foul or not is based on people's opinions. We all have different levels of detail we care about.

In the end, it's your jersey, it's your money. You're gonna be the one wearing it (or not wearing it if you prefer that). Do what you want.

I agree. My Yzerman Red Wings jersey has the 98 cup patch and the VKSM patch but, It's on a KOHO jersey. I know they wore Nike jersey during that season. My thing too is I'm not going to go out of my way trying to find the exact jersey that was sworn for that season. I'm not that rich. But man, Ebay is sooo addicting I have many jerseys saved in my watch list. With my Blackhawks KOHO I'm going to get that 2010 patch and send it to SportsK. Haven't decided which name yet.

Correct. The patch goes on the left side if you're looking at the front of the jersey.

The patch goes on the left side of the jersey right? Not the right side like a Captain's C or Alternate Captain's A? It would go on the side opposite the jock tag if we're talking premiers?

I'm thinking of buying the jersey and the patch on the same day. I'll order the patch from Patchcollection.com and the jersey from Shop.NHL. Quick and easy. Bada bing, bada boom.

If anything buy a $2 thread puller and remove that stupid arse jock tag

Would a Mark Recchi jersey with a wordmark on the back instead of a vector logo be a jersey foul? He only wore a vector logo jersey, not the wordmark

Yes, it would technically be a jersey foul. If you don't care, though, then it doesn't matter. If you'll enjoy it as is, don't worry about what other people may think. However, know that it would hurt the resale value.

If it's an authentic jersey, it should be infinitely easier to find a Canadian-made Vector than a Wordmark, though.

Just like it was answered in the thread you started about Horton... It's literally the same question.

Yes, it is considered a foul if the player didnt wear that style but if it doesn't bother you, go for it.

But seriously, why the need to create the exact same thread, with the exact same question?

Agreed. We all try to be friendly here but keep in mind we usually only create a new thread when needed. It helps cut down on the clutter for the mods and keeps things tight.

My suggestion is to find a fellow Bruins (I think that is your team) buddy and use PM's. We all help each other out around here and that way you won't have to start new threads.

I am not trying to be a jerk but I have helped many new members through direct messages.

Welcome aboard and good luck in your future collecting endeavors.

Would wearing a Tim Thomas Islanders jersey with vector be a foul considering he took the year off but when he played for the Bruins he wore a vector?

RonPaulTimThomas-thumb-450x337-69646.jpg

Would wearing a Tim Thomas Islanders jersey with vector be a foul considering he took the year off but when he played for the Bruins he wore a vector?

823.jpg

RonPaulTimThomas-thumb-450x337-69646.jpg

#FreeTimThomas

How about putting this patch on a Reebok word mark jersey? http://shop.nhl.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11745129&cp=3176638&clickid=body_bestsell_txt They haven't worn the patch so I don't think it would be.

Oh wow that sucks. I was considering putting it on a Horton premier. Dammit!

To each his own, meaning its your jersey and you can do as you please. But if you are trying to be technically correct, then yes, that would be incorrect. Personally, I would find the right jersey and put the patch on.