Would Putting a 2011 Stanley Cup Final Patch on a jersey with the Reebok word mark instead of the vector logo

GJD

How about putting this patch on a Reebok word mark jersey? http://shop.nhl.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11745129&cp=3176638&clickid=body_bestsell_txt They haven't worn the patch so I don't think it would be.

As they didn't wear that patch, it would be a foul in some people's eyes. To reiterate, it is your jersey ... do whatever you want with it. If you want it to be accurate to what the team wore, don't put that patch on it. If you aren't picky about it, feel free. It is up to you.

If you want an accurate champions patch, try to find the one pictured in this link that they wore when raising the banner.

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/zdeno-chara-of-the-boston-bruins-waves-to-the-crowd-after-news-photo/128334503

There's a website that sells those patches. I'll look.

It looks good, but that site sells reproductions more often than not. I don't know if another site has the licensed national emblem patches, but they were only a limited run at the Bruins Pro Shop. I got lucky to find the one that I did.

Would getting a goalie's name on an authentic be a jersey foul, because I don't think they wear fight straps.

Goalie-cuts have fight straps too. Many people would consider it a foul to put a goalie's name on a regular cut authentic- personally though, it doesn't bother me, especially if I want to wear it.

Are you capable of deciding what you want in a jersey without group approval?

If you want one that is on ice accurate, do your homework and get it done up that matches what the players wear down to the size and patches if you're trying to recreate a specific moment or season. If you don't care about accuracy, spend your money on whatever fits your fancies. If you're getting an Indo done, it isn't 100% accurate to begin with.

You've been all over the place ... you've posted things that prove you haven't paid attention to advice given or what players did. When it comes down to it, you're spending your own money so get what makes you happy no matter how accurate it is. After all, you told us that shop nhl would do a good job.