Is eps a good place to send my flyers jersey

iceman91

hi i have a team issue blank home flyers jerseys reebok. looking to have forsberg done correctly with ©.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good place to send your Flyers jersey would be the closest dumpster.

I think Rubertis did those on-ice jerseys and EPS might be able to do those correctly.

i called them but they dont have the airknit material to do the nameplate correct eps does.

i called them but they dont have the airknit material to do the nameplate correct eps does.

You would think that black air-knit would not be all that difficult to get. I still think Ruberti's would be your best bet for accuracy (especially with the letters and "C") but sometimes I don't know if they are sure of what they're talking about when it comes to materials. Just a couple of months ago they told me on the phone they didn't have any white Edge mesh material for nameplates and weren't going to have it anytime soon. But a few weeks later at least one member here posted a jersey customized by Ruberti's with a white Edge plate. So I sent in my jersey to them anyway, and lo and behold it came back with an Edge plate.

Eps has the black airknit but they may give you the pre-lockout font (97-98 to 03-04) and I dont think they do the C right. See Flyers font thread.

If you send it to Ruberti's ask for these things:

Post lockout font

Single layer white twill C

ok i guess ill take a ride down to ruberti's its not to far. i got the same feeling they didnt know what they had either.

If it turns out they really don't have the airknit, you could have them do the kit and have someone else (like EPS) stitch it onto the jersey.

that would work also as long as eps would do somthing like that. ive never had them do anything for me yet. i use to use river city sports years ago ill give them a call too seef they do it right to. or maybe just get me a nameplate from them.

I just had that done by EPS recently, no problem.

It may sound silly to have a jersey done in 2 different places, but sometimes it's necessary if you truly want accuracy in regards to fonts and materials, and this is especially true for Flyers jerseys.

You're welcome, and hope you find everything you need!

You could always contact Jersey Express, they have airknit plates. Shouldn't be a problem ordering a blank nameplate from them, then go to Ruberti's and have them letter the jersey.

they have a website tried searching for them all i got was a basketball team

Yeh Google doesn't like them for some reason. I mean searching for "jersey express" should return http://www.jerseyexpress.com near the top, you'd think but it's not even on the first page.

I can 100% state with certainty EPS can't do this jersey correctly.

The font you'd be using is what the used on the black Edge jerseys. The top one is EPS, the middle is Ruberti's, correct. Note the differences. Subtle, yes, but different:

HPIM2975.jpg

yea i see it for sure thats crazy ill just have to find a airknit name plate before it bring to Ruberti's

i could also use philly express where i had my G wc authentic jersey done but again i would need to get a airknit name plate

With rare exceptions, the gamers had black Edge stretch mesh nameplates.

i could also use philly express where i had my G wc authentic jersey done but again i would need to get a airknit name plate

Buzzzz, wrong answer, they can't do them right, either.