Is eps a good place to send my flyers jersey

iceman91

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damnit, now I wish I had a blank 1.0 orange... That retro font is too cool.

Resistance is futile. Embrace it

I can't. I was already yelled at by a ranger fan for posting that. Sadly, I want a Marty Brodeur jersey and Ryan Callahan as well. FML.

I can't. I was already yelled at by a ranger fan for posting that. Sadly, I want a Marty Brodeur jersey and Ryan Callahan as well. FML.

Can't go wrong with Marty. As for a Callahan jersey, that can be used as kindling for my fireplace

Can't go wrong with Marty. As for a Callahan jersey, that can be used as kindling for my fireplace

Uncle-Daddy is definitely one of the players I am glad to say I have had the opportunity to see play live multiple times. Callahan has an unbelievable work ethic. He is everything a captain should be.

Uncle-Daddy is definitely one of the players I am glad to say I have had the opportunity to see play live multiple times. Callahan has an unbelievable work ethic. He is everything a captain should be.

Brodeur is the embodiment of what makes America the greatest country in the world: Obesity and adultery.

I just bought another blank from this guy, maybe he is a member here. He apparently has a bunch of these jerseys in various sizes.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Philadelphia-Flyers-Blank-Edge-Jersey-Black-Home-1-0-Reebok-NWT-52-/200900297258?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2ec697422a

Now I need to plan another trip to Rubertis.

Heads up to everyone, I spoke with Ruberti's today, they're waiting on a reply from their supplier on the airknit. Will post here when I get results.

Oh, and the Flyers is mine, same as the ones in my trading thread. Selling em for my pal, so don't buy any through eBay if you were intending to, just message me.

I'll be completely honest, I wouldn't mind adding a Giroux to the collection. *Runs to the corner to cry in shame*

Who are you kidding? You're an Islanders fan, you have no shame...

Who are you kidding? You're an Islanders fan, you have no shame...

Actually, their shame was recently placed on waivers and is now in the AHL. ;)

Mr. Fantastic??? Pffffft...please!

I like comics, and I'm stretchy.