Is eps a good place to send my flyers jersey

iceman91

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buzzzz, wrong answer, they can't do them right, either.

I was just waiting for you to say that, lol!

You may want to show them a picture with the squarish (as opposed to the rectangular) holes in the letters, and the short center post E's. I wouldn't be sure that "post vs. pre-lockout" would necessarily mean anything to them.

Ruberti's is notoriously difficult to deal with, just because they don't even know what they have. The ONLY reason they know that they have two different fonts is because I went into their warehouse and told them. I'm not joking when I say I know what they have Flyers wise better than they do. By a lot.

I'm going to put in a big order with them in the next week or two if you want in, otherwise just give as much detail as humanly possible.

Ruberti's is notoriously difficult to deal with, just because they don't even know what they have. The ONLY reason they know that they have two different fonts is because I went into their warehouse and told them. I'm not joking when I say I know what they have Flyers wise better than they do. By a lot.

I'm going to put in a big order with them in the next week or two if you want in, otherwise just give as much detail as humanly possible.

I am in let me know sir I have about 6 jerseys to gey done up .

You should work for them in the warehouse and be there legal advisor its a WIN WIN

yea let me know that would work since u know more about there own place then they do. i just have to find a nameplate

James I know you're always in lol.

Iceman why do you need a nameplate? I'm pretty sure Ruberti's has it.

i called last week they said they have no airknit name plates they just have twill. they said i have to supply the name plate if i want it to be that material

i called last week they said they have no airknit name plates they just have twill. they said i have to supply the name plate if i want it to be that material

Really?? That's weird. I need to get a hold of them, they did an airknit plate for me not too long ago.

I've been saying it for a while but I'm ready to take two jerseys there a black edge and an orange edge to get the butter knife font done a Richards w/ C on the black and timonen w/ A on the butter knife

Everyone who's in I'll get to you, fret not. The only reason it's taking so long is I've been having a hard time getting confirmation on what they have. I want things to be 100% and 100% confirm they will be. If I don't hear anything by Tuesday, I'm driving up.

I'll definitely be in for this Johnny... I have another white to get done up as a 2010 Cup Finals Giroux.

I don't do it for the deal, I do it for the fact that Johnny is so meticulous, I know my jersey will be perfect, haha.

Lol I'm good guy Greg now? I accept. I'll PM everyone interested when I get confirmation.

I'm driving up tomorrow. Apparently they have Edge, but not black airknit....who knows. I'll confirm.

Yup. And if they don't have any, I'm making them order it.