Help - Who Customizes These Jerseys Correctly?

dsl135

Sorry if there's actually a thread about this already, but I couldn't find it.

A friend is looking to get two jerseys customized and since he knows people on here are so knowledgeable he asked me to ask you guys.

Where should he send a 2004 Team USA and a 2010 Team USA to get customized correctly?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent question. While we're on the subject, what about a 1998 USA?

Triple Threat Sports....Mokena IL....1-815-806-8875....

BEST in the business...any specific questions ask for Steve or Chris H...they are EXTREMELY knowledgeable and know hockey jerseys like no one else...

As far as EPS...In my experience with them-I would NOT recommend them at all...I had a few recent All Star jerseys done with them-2011 and 2012...each one was different...and they gave every excuse except to apologize and offer to make it right...I will NEVER deal with them again...I figured I would use them because they did the All Star jerseys but-Oh well....

just my experience

As Jules said, 2010 is a simple agency font, anyone who does the Canucks correctly should be fine. IJ did a Canucks up for me and I believe they use EPS, and it was perfect.

I used EPS for a 2010 Canadian and it came back flawless.

As far as EPS...In my experience with them-I would NOT recommend them at all...I had a few recent All Star jerseys done with them-2011 and 2012...each one was different...and they gave every excuse except to apologize and offer to make it right...I will NEVER deal with them again...I figured I would use them because they did the All Star jerseys but-Oh well....

If you don't mind my asking, what kind of problems did you have with your All-Stars? I have a couple of 2012's there that are going to be shipped back to me any day now, and now I'm wondering what might possibly go wrong with them. If you don't wish to post about it here, you can PM me if you like.

I got 5 all-star kits from EPS and they were perfectly fine.

Yeah, I saw yours and they looked great to me. Still curious about what happened to Tazer's, though...

On the authentic All Star jerseys-the front # that is under the shield is suppose to be the same size as the sleeve #'s...mine came back smaller AND a different material...

The BIG thing that really ticked me off...On the shoulder patches is supposed to be an embroidered Hawk head-about 4 x 4....mine came back with some plastic thing...when I asked why-I was told the embroidered ones were custom jobs and they don't do it for one or two jerseys...OK, then where's the leftovers from the game???

I had to search high and low for a patch collector who had them and now I have to strip off the plastic crap and pay to have the correct ones sewn on....

For some reason because EPS is so big they think they are doing the little guy a favor by doing the jersey....

If you want any other info...inbox me and I will chat....some people love EPS so I am not one for bashing on a public forum....

But for me-Triple Threat is TOPS...in service, prices , turn around time and even more important-the way they treat customers....

Mike did my blue USA up as a Callahan, complete with kiss-cut numbers like the gamers. I don't know where you'd find a Swift nameplate though, I had to use airknit for my two 2010 Olympic jerseys, the other being a gold Sweden. I don't know if the other two USA jerseys had kiss-cut numbers, but I know the blue ones did.

I knew going in they didn't have the patches, just have to ask man.

As for the numbers, they gave you the replica's chest numbers. Can't speak on the material since I didn't see it, but they're supposed to be single layer.

Can't argue against their attitude though, definitely annoying.

All I got from them was " We did over 600 of them and I have never heard of one mistake"...OK-but I'm telling you now you made a few mistakes...and it's been almost a week with no response...

I did ask about the shoulder patches...I told them I wanted ON ICE everything...and was told "Yes, that's what we do"....but got plastic crap and nothing but excuses after I called them on it...and your right-they gave me replica #'s when they knew going in on my order form it was ON ICE AUTHENTIC...and they had the AUTHENTIC in their hands...Yet, no one caught it...and I had 5 done...???

At least apologize...offer a refund on the shoulder patch etc...Say "sorry, it must have been an oversight, how can we make it right"....Not give a King Kong attitude because you THINK your the best...

Piggybacking on the nameplate part of the conversation...Just got a sweden Swift from 2010 and was interested to see if anyone had the gold swift material for a plate. If not, Murph, how does the airknit plate look on your sweden? Got any extra you'd like to sell if I can't find any swift?

Also, was gonna look into EPS for the numbering, but think I may look into TTS now (thanks for the perspective Tazer). I've had a few conversations with them and they do seem very knowledgeable and like they'd be top notch with customer service. Any idea if they've done Sweden olympic jerseys?

Tazer, thanks for sharing the info. That's weird about the chest numbers, because I would think they would know that the small ones are only made for the replicas because there's less space between the crest and the collar. On the team patches, I always send my own because Josh told me a long time ago that they only have the printed ones available. And the reason they don't have any leftovers is because EPS didn't do the All-Star game jerseys, just the skills competition and other event jerseys for the All-Star weekend. That really sucks about your experience, though.

Piggybacking on the nameplate part of the conversation...Just got a sweden Swift from 2010 and was interested to see if anyone had the gold swift material for a plate. If not, Murph, how does the airknit plate look on your sweden? Got any extra you'd like to sell if I can't find any swift?

Also, was gonna look into EPS for the numbering, but think I may look into TPS now (thanks for the perspective Tazer). I've had a few conversations with them and they do seem very knowledgeable and like they'd be top notch with customer service. Any idea if they've done Sweden olympic jerseys?

No problem...Triple Threat is class...if you need any help with them...or a name os someone to speak with-PM me and I'll set you up...As far as a Sweden jersey-I can ask for you or you can call and ask for Chris H...he is THE go to person...I call him Mr. Jersey because of his knowledge....

What year and style is your jersey and when they open tomorrow I can call and get an answer for you....

That's what I ordered too. Sure hope they come out OK!

Yeah I just picked up 5 Olympics jerseys so I need to know the same! I also have another Kazakhstan waiting to be customized. Let me know how TPS works out for you. Glad you picked up that Sweden! It went for a great price.

Tazer, thanks for sharing the info. That's weird about the chest numbers, because I would think they would know that the small ones are only made for the replicas because there's less space between the crest and the collar. On the team patches, I always send my own because Josh told me a long time ago that they only have the printed ones available. And the reason they don't have any leftovers is because EPS didn't do the All-Star game jerseys, just the skills competition and other event jerseys for the All-Star weekend. That really sucks about your experience, though.

If they didn't do the ones for the actual game, who did?

Josh said he didn't know who did them.