Local Store Selling Edge 1.0's For Cheap!

dsl135

Does anybody know if there would ever be a possibility of other once-rare jerseys showing up at sales like this one? Like something much rarer, like a Rangers WC, or a Pens 2011WC?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody know if there would ever be a possibility of other once-rare jerseys showing up at sales like this one? Like something much rarer, like a Rangers WC, or a Pens 2011WC?

I guess there's always a chance. I could ask the guys at this store if they'll be able to purchase any more teams. I know they don't currently have any more in stock, but maybe if there are orders large enough they could get other teams, or other jerseys. I found it odd that they had so many Canadiens centennials, Winter Classics, and stuff like that, so it could be possible.

There have been 1 or 2 Pens 2011 WC jerseys on Ebay lately.

There have been 1 or 2 Pens 2011 WC jerseys on Ebay lately.

I saw two or so of them. They're too small for me. I need a 56, and probably a personal trainer as well. :P

Thanks though.

Of course, finding a Rangers WC in a 56 is going to be a lot harder to find.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess there's always a chance. I could ask the guys at this store if they'll be able to purchase any more teams. I know they don't currently have any more in stock, but maybe if there are orders large enough they could get other teams, or other jerseys. I found it odd that they had so many Canadiens centennials, Winter Classics, and stuff like that, so it could be possible.

So the store has Indo-Edges now? I assume that's where you're getting your stock?

Could be wrong, but it looks like Amazon's stock

Yea, this is correct. I got the indo's from Amazon. The store hasn't gotten anything new.

• 3 weeks later...

I had gone to a few different stores when I went down there (apparently the ones with the most variety) and I only saw one Wings Classic and I bought it. It's huge, though, so it's a good thing I don't really wear my jerseys.

Ah bummer. Shouldve got one when I had the chance. I really only want 2.0s for my collection though but this seems like an impossible one for 2.0s.

Yeah, that's what I assumed about 2.0s. At the time were 2.0s for that game ever available other than buying team/game issued?

If like me, you don't care about size too much, and you decide at some point you want one, feel free to contact me. I kind of bought it with the intention of trading it down the road.

Are there Red Wings winter classic jerseys left?

Those are sold out at every location.

• 3 weeks later...

Buy with confidence. Deal went very smoothly.

• 2 weeks later...

Buy with confidence. Deal went very smoothly.

Like notgewdathockey said, buy with confidence. Deal went incredibly smooth. Couldn't be happier with the level of service.