2011-12 All Star jersey question

JohnnyOnTheSpot

I have one arriving this week from the Meigray sale last year I know Mike snapped a few pictures and put it into the thread last year .

They will do it for anybody. Just act interested in the jersey. They will pull it.

Well then I hate to say it, but to hell with 100% accuracy on these things, I'm not getting heat sealed letters when I get mine done. That's going to look like garbage, and it won't stand the test of time.

Hey! You get it! Everyone needs to remember that these jerseys are only being used for ONE game. The league doesn't care if the letters fall off 2-3 years down the road. The IIHF heat presses their letters onto the nameplate for the World Championships. Unless I get a gamer, I'd rather have the letters stitched as well. Who wants a "HARA" jersey after the "C" falls off.

Hey! You get it! Everyone needs to remember that these jerseys are only being used for ONE game. The league doesn't care if the letters fall off 2-3 years down the road. The IIHF heat presses their letters onto the nameplate for the World Championships. Unless I get a gamer, I'd rather have the letters stitched as well. Who wants a "HARA" jersey after the "C" falls off.

May agree with that I have three being done up I may have two done to ware and one to keep as authentic as I can ,I do have the Nash thats game issued so thats as authentic as it gets .

When it arrives I will let you know or Mike had the jersey first and did take pictures for a thread I can not find it may Mike can chime in here

Well it's all up in the air now, check out this one. You can see fraying on Sedin's "."

John Tavares celebrates his goal with teammates in the first period of the 2012 NHL All-Star Game

This one looks too jagged to not be sewn:

Milan Michalek #9 of the Ottawa Senators and team Alfredsson and teammate John Tavares #91 of the New York Islanders celebrate a goal during the 2012 Tim Hortons NHL All-Star Game

...is this a thread sticking out??

IMG_1921

SEDIN's looks like it was seen with black thread but everything else on all the nameplates it looks like heat sealed. Look at it this way you can always take the nameplate off.

Got my EPS kits in. The red stripes are different than the last kit, these are actually sublimated whereas the other was heat pressed rubbery stuff. The kit is top notch, really happy with it. If anyone wants more detailed shots or any requests, hit me up. I'm going to order all 5 like this, I'm really happy with them.

HPIM3051.jpg

HPIM3052.jpg

HPIM3053.jpg

HPIM3054.jpg

HPIM3055.jpg

HPIM3056.jpg

HPIM3057.jpg

Thats awesome. I wish I had an authentic ASG now! I have a replica, but when I get to it, I am definitely going the sublimated numbers route

Ended up at $65 a kit. I specifically said I wanted fully sublimated twill numbers, one layer, with twill letters sewn on an ovular Edge nameplate. Josh knew what I wanted for this one. I'm actually pretty thrilled about em.

Awesome. I wonder if it's the same price if I send in the jersey and have them sew everything on. I need to find 3 Rangers shoulder patches, which I still have no idea where to get.

It usually is the same price, at least in my experiences. Of course you'd have to pay shipping. As for the patches, no good with SportsK? They're Flyers are spot on.

It usually is the same price, at least in my experiences. Of course you'd have to pay shipping. As for the patches, no good with SportsK? They're Flyers are spot on.

If they're the same price, I'll probably just send them in since Mike is so busy with work, and I have baseball stuff I want him to do anyway. I'd have to pay to ship them to Mike, so I'll just pay to ship them to EPS. I have these 3 I want done, plus at least one Rangers home/away jersey, and my Rangers WC jersey. I might also just let them do my 1994 ASG jersey since we're all pretty much agreeing that it's impossible to get it done 100% correctly and at least they can do the nameplate. As for sportsk patches, I don't know what the patches on the ASG jerseys are supposed to look like, or what size they should be, so I don't know if the sportsk ones are good. You say the Flyers ones are spot on, but I thought you said you had to cut the borders on them. If that's the case, then the Rangers ones might not be 100% either.

Yea but it's as simple as cutting the boarders. I'm assuming they're standard, and they're cut when they're put on.

Looks pretty friggin' close to me. All I know is I was skeptical about the National Emblem patches until I matched them to a Flyers patch affixed to a Phantoms jersey, and they were spot on. I compared them to gamer pictures and have little doubt.

Yeah, I'm just not sure when it comes to sizing, because I think it's hard to tell how big a patch is or is supposed to be unless you measure it. Its the same thing with numbers/letters.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks pretty friggin' close to me. All I know is I was skeptical about the National Emblem patches until I matched them to a Flyers patch affixed to a Phantoms jersey, and they were spot on. I compared them to gamer pictures and have little doubt.

I thought you ended up going with the nerdgirl patches?