Most obscure player customization.

JackFr

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a few that may qualify, such as my Lyle Odelin Blue Jackets jersey, but he was the captain in year one. Another captain's jersey I have is a Minnesota Wild Brad Bombardir jersey. It's even signed, which I think increases it's value a good $5-$6.

I also did a Michael Nylander Hartford Whalers jersey. The reason was he wore #36 and it was the only number not in my collection between 1-40 at the time.

I've got some odd international ones too, like my Ukraine Shakhraychuk just because he was the longest name possible.

I thought it was because it's a 100% jersey foul since he never wore it. Tis a waste of a beautiful jersey.

I admit now that it was a mistake to get Lindros put on it. Thought it was funny back in 1994, plus it was dirt cheap for an authentic. Shame I can't change it to Owen Nolan but he only wore 88 in 1990-91 and the numbering style changed to white over red in 1991-92. But I have another authentic Nords jersey, just have to get the nameplate replaced.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Peltonen first season Predators jersey. Got it done up at the team store because he played for the Thoroughblades.

• 1 month later...

In '98 when Paul Coffey was traded to Chicago, I had a Nike authentic road jersey customized with his name and number. Cost me $330. 10 games later he's traded to the 'Canes. Still love that jersey even though most people don't remember that he ever played there.

i had a michele strazzabosco authentic sabres jersey, but i sold it.

i regret doing so

• 4 months later...

Lots of people have vintage red and green Devils jerseys, I'm the only one I've seen with a Troy Crowder one. And I have a Utica Devils Crowder also.

Ron Hextall preseason 92-93 #1 sweater before he switched to his familiar #27.

Thats killer, Im still dying to find a goale cut Nords. Or one of his actual gamers (lol).

I have an Ole Kristian Tollefsen Flyers jersey

LOL, that makes two of us! Picked up a cheap GI one this year. #

55 has not stuck with one player on the Flyers like it has for some other teams.

Nice, the WC on eBay?

I have an Ole Kristian Tollefsen Flyers jersey

I was proud to order it for you haha, love OKT. Thought he could have been a player, honestly...