Most obscure player customization.

JackFr

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my non gamers are not obscure, or even close, Seguin Bruins, Naslund Canucks and Schenn leafs, but I do have an Ashley Calvert Edinburgh Capitals gamer (Check new arrivals in about 10 minutes) Pretty obscure, since he only played 5 games for them. He probably doesnt even have one :P

In baseball it's my Darin Erstad home Angels jersey and in hockey it's my Francois Beauchemin Ducks jersey. Both players are not that obscure but that is as close as I think I will ever get.

Who the hell do you think has high bid currently? ;)

haha I was bidding on that as well and then the Wife said ummmm didn't you all ready buy your 1 jersey this month :(

#TEAMPOOH

I think most of us will have obscure gamers as those are usually the most inexpensive, but I think it's far more interesting when someone actually has a blank customized as an obscure player.

I've got a couple waiting to be customized, a Mike Eastwood Blues jersey, a Adam Hall mustard Preds 3rd ... the only somewhat obscure one I have customized now is a Niklas Sundstrom Habs vintage jersey:

habs_vintage_sundstrom_b_sm.jpg

I think most of us will have obscure gamers as those are usually the most inexpensive, but I think it's far more interesting when someone actually has a blank customized as an obscure player.

I've got a couple waiting to be customized, a Mike Eastwood Blues jersey, a Adam Hall mustard Preds 3rd ... the only somewhat obscure one I have customized now is a Niklas Sundstrom Habs vintage jersey:

Valid point! If i ever have enough money to customize my collection, since I hate 99% of people who played for edmonton, im looking at getting Lupul on my oilers replica, however since i want him on my leafs, im looking at turning the oilers into a Mike Duco training camp jersey

I was just under the impression that Steve Heinze is the only guy that would wear a Steve Heinze jersey. It's safe to assume I'm joking in most scenarios haha

On a related note I recently saw a Joe Dziedzic Pens jersey.

A friend of mine has a great story about once delivering a pizza to Trevor Kidd's house in Calgary, to find Trevor Kidd wearing his own jersey when he answered the door.

Tommy Soderstrom - NY Islanders (fisherman)

20130330_195343.jpg

Eric Lindros - Quebec Nordiques

20130330_195526.jpg

Brent Gretzky - Tampa Bay Lightning

20130330_195702.jpg

Edited by Zoso2147

whys that? Are you another Flyers fan thinking back to everything they gave up for him? He's was 1 of my favorite players but ...###### it was a lot.

It's more brotherly influence, but we were Nords fans and Canucks fans.

whys that? Are you another Flyers fan thinking back to everything they gave up for him? He's was 1 of my favorite players but ...###### it was a lot.

I thought it was because it's a 100% jersey foul since he never wore it. Tis a waste of a beautiful jersey.

I thought it was because it's a 100% jersey foul since he never wore it. Tis a waste of a beautiful jersey.

true..but something about the way he typed "it makes him sick"...denoted something a little deeper than a jersey foul...so i kinda knew he was maybe a nords fan...so i mentioned everything they got for Lindros to try to make him feel better...

This is the most obscure NHL jersey I have. First season Preds jersey.

DSC_0323-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Nice one man. You see more of those around than you think. He was the first Preds player to make it into an All Star game!

I would love to see Luc Robitaille, Markus Naslund or Sergei Zubov Penguin jersey's out there. An Alexandre Daigle or Petr Klima one would just be so obscure they'd be beyond awesome! Funny enough, albeit not as obscure, I just bought on eBay a Penguins home Nedved jersey.

If you want to see enough gamer CCM 3rds (including Naslund and Zubov) to make you drool, check out this page:

http://www.penguinschronicles.com/19951996/jerseys.html

I have a couple of Robitaille retail authentics that I posted here:

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=5439&st=0