Flyers Font

JohnnyOnTheSpot

Bernie was special to watch that day. Best 5 minutes ever! Maybe it should be a Bernie.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just emailed them about these. They said they're a pretty limited run.

They currently have:

- Tocchet

- Howe

- Lindbergh

- Hextall

- Kerr

They will "probably" do a run on the orange next month.

Sizes are L and XL.

Hextall never wore an Eagle. His rookie jersey was a CCM mesh reg season / airknit playoffs. Epic Fail :(. Lol

Wonder if you guys can help me. I had 2 blank 2.0s customized recently through Pro League Authentics at different times. The first was a black 2.0 done up as a Giroux, they had it done through Philly Express. The nameplate appears to be a tackle twill.

The second was a white 2.0, they again had it done through Philly Express and PLA sent it back once or twice claiming the wrong material nameplate. They fianlly sent it to Ruberti's to have them do the nameplate in the same material as the 2.0 jersey material. This one was a Briere done with the 2010 Stanley Cup Finals patch.

Not knowing as much detail as you guys, I am now uncertain which is accurate and which is not. Did the black 2.0s ever have a twill nameplate?

Wonder if you guys can help me. I had 2 blank 2.0s customized recently through Pro League Authentics at different times. The first was a black 2.0 done up as a Giroux, they had it done through Philly Express. The nameplate appears to be a tackle twill.

The second was a white 2.0, they again had it done through Philly Express and PLA sent it back once or twice claiming the wrong material nameplate. They fianlly sent it to Ruberti's to have them do the nameplate in the same material as the 2.0 jersey material. This one was a Briere done with the 2010 Stanley Cup Finals patch.

Not knowing as much detail as you guys, I am now uncertain which is accurate and which is not. Did the black 2.0s ever have a twill nameplate?

Post Pictures

Puddy is that you from JC

Philly Express does the current Flyers jerseys with twill nameplates, but the black Edge jerseys, which were retired a few years ago, should have Edge mesh nameplates (same stretchy stuff that's on the back of the jersey), so the black one, if it's twill, has the wrong material. The old white jerseys should also have Edge mesh nameplates, so yours is OK.

It just occurred to me that if PE did the letters and numbers, there may possibly be some inaccuracies in the font as well (if you're really particular about these things). Check out the first pages of this thread for JohnnyOnTheSpot's posts on what the fonts should look like for each jersey type.

Yup. Will have to get pictures when I get a chance. On ProJerseyTalk now.

Great another Flyers fan

Its HOUSEOFAUTHENTICS from JC

• 4 weeks later...

Was just in PLA. They still have some of these left. They are truly amazing. I needed an XL, but they didn't have Lindbergh left in that size. I hope they get more.

Great guys there. Don't hesitate to email them with questions. And they will ship anywhere so if they have something you want just let them know.

If you go again get me a Phantoms sp jersey size 56-58 I will paypal funds

I almost got it but I wasn't sure if you were still looking for it.

You can e-mail them though, they'll ship anywhere in the world.

Their e-mail is info@proleagueauthentics.com

cea2cb68e1bb17ef18007fba8e2e594b_zpsaf2e

Just noticed this on David boreanaz's twitter avatar pic. From the show bones and big flyers fan. Johnny needs to get on his case for this incorrectly done up jersey!

PX does not have correct nameplate material. Both of your sleeve numbers will be incorrect.

Black never used twill, just the Edge.

And yea, I saw the Boreanaz pic, I'll leave him be since he's so remote haha. He's a good fan so he's ok.

• 3 months later...

Just a heads up, I'm making a Philly Express run in the next few days. If anyone's interested, PM me. They do the current Flyers unis and WCs (although their 2010 WC plate material is wrong).

• 6 months later...

Where is the best place to get a 2010 WC Jersey customized ? It looks like Philly Express is not the best place ? Thanks

I think Philly Express is fine for the most part. The question is the nameplate material (which I'm not even sure what it is, but I don't think its twill).

Ultrafil material.

They were also cut a bit wider than the black twill ones they use now.

So black ultrafill... I'll need to start looking out for that, and then get dimensions from you once I lock down a jersey to do up properly.

Can someone tell me how big the sleeve numbers are on a 2012 WC flyers jersey. I have a 2.0 done by philly express and my sleeve numbers are 4 inches tall. they just look small to me but I could be wrong. its also a Giroux jersey not that makes any differnce