Flyers Font

JohnnyOnTheSpot

Ok cool. PLA had these really cool eagle jerseys made up with howe Lindbergh propp etc $195. They had double elbows and shoulders no fight strap. Nice looking jerseys.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where the heck did they dig those out from? Verrrry cool. All of the fight straps on the gamers were added by the team. They would sew the strap right through the rear number for added strength. What sizes do they have?

I didn't check sizes the guy said they contacted the original maker of the jersey I forget the name he said and they sent them to ruberti's. I'll be getting one of those for sure. He said they are the real deal exact

I saw them in the store white ones I didn't ask about them. I can stop there on Thursday

Great size 56 SP if you go I can paypal funds

They had posted them on Facebook I think they only go up to size 52 or xxl

I have got to get over there to check those out. They look pretty dang close to the originals with maybe a tighter mesh. But I like how they did a matching material nameplate. I would definately need a xxl. If they decide to do the road jersey, a Lindbergh would be at the top of my list.

I have got to get over there to check those out. They look pretty dang close to the originals with maybe a tighter mesh. But I like how they did a matching material nameplate. I would definately need a xxl. If they decide to do the road jersey, a Lindbergh would be at the top of my list.

Pretty much the real deal! I had an original Eagle Lindbergh home white jersey back in the day...looks exactly the same.

I didn't specifically ask Ruberti's about the cost for the oranges, but based on all the other prices I've been quoted by them, I'd guess it's pretty close to the same as going through PLA. I've never paid less than $75 for a Ruberti's job, and that's not including shipping.

The last jersey I sent to Rubertis was $55 cash. It was a 1.0 black home.

Well, you certainly got a better deal than I did. My black 1.0 cost over $90 with shipping. Wonder why there's so much variation in pricing.

I'm in California so I had no choice but to mail it. If you're local and deal in cash like thk25 did maybe they'll cut you a break, lol.

Ruberti's straight up makes prices up as they go along. I've been charged like 5 different amounts, quoted as high as $75 for a kit...absurd.

I've suspected that for some time now. I called for a quote last week for a kit, and the lady there was asking how many letters were in the name so that she could give me a price. That was the first time anyone ever asked me that, lol.

I've suspected that for some time now. I called for a quote last week for a kit, and the lady there was asking how many letters were in the name so that she could give me a price. That was the first time anyone ever asked me that, lol.

I remember modells did that in the 90's when I was a kid.

I gotta know when they're getting the orange ones. I think I want a Howe with the Lindbergh memorial numbers.

Still also have to send them my orange blank I got for Christmas to get a Winter Classic replica... Roenick or Parent? Can't decide.

I gotta know when they're getting the orange ones. I think I want a Howe with the Lindbergh memorial numbers.

Still also have to send them my orange blank I got for Christmas to get a Winter Classic replica... Roenick or Parent? Can't decide.

The orange versions are coming soon according to the owner. Super nice guy by the way. Go with Howe on the Alumni jersey with the McCrimmon patch. Can't go wrong with that combo.

The orange versions are coming soon according to the owner. Super nice guy by the way. Go with Howe on the Alumni jersey with the McCrimmon patch. Can't go wrong with that combo.

Yea another good call. Roenick is my favorite player, and watching Bernie that day meant so much to me...

I'm thinking Howe on the orange 80's.

So many possibilities!